Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Geez! This thread is still going!!!

Hope your all doing great! Miss chatting with you guys! Somehow girls with no bras and booty shorts draw my attention away. Summer year round isnt that bad..
Well Howdy neighbor Raimie! We sure do miss hanging out on your back porch eating BBQ? I took a pix of my shop here a bit ago for something or another and darned if your mug wasn’t turned up on my calendar in the background! The boys busted my nuts for it since it was wrong month! Nothing gets by this bunch I tell ya. For most part same cast of derelicts, we are all envious of your progress, except Mitch of course who chose a similar path. We all live vicariously thru you guys. Be safe and bounce in and stir up some S**** every now and then. Great to hear from ya!

Things are going very well Rick! Our house will be completed in about a month and a half. Thats a couple months ahead of schedule. So we are super exited for that. Our entire life is floating across the Caribbean right now on its way to us. We just visited MN for 3 weeks from Nov. 11-Dec. 1st. It was good to see family and a very few select friends. We were just to busy packing all of our belongings. Here is the current status of our home as of last week. Ready for paint late next week.

View attachment 1715837736 View attachment 1715837737 View attachment 1715837738
Is it fairly affordable to build down there?

and do these work on our Early A bodies 66 360 Valiant, seems i heard they do ?
I have seen a set on a early A body. They can fit. Needed to replace the steering joint with a small after market setup. Other then that they fit. Saw it for myself...

I just got done with a record breakin poop. I'm sure some of yall felt the thunder.

I just got done with a record breakin poop. I'm sure some of yall felt the thunder.
57201188.jpg

Good evening peeps. Took a half day for our anniversary (32). We were going to go out to eat, but place she wanted to go closes at 9 - would have been cutting too close, so got takeout. Shared crab dip appetizer. I had ribs, she got seafood trio, crab, shrimp and ?. All really good( I still have half rack of ribs for later.

Good evening peeps. Took a half day for our anniversary (32). We were going to go out to eat, but place she wanted to go closes at 9 - would have been cutting too close, so got takeout. Shared crab dip appetizer. I had ribs, she got seafood trio, crab, shrimp and ?. All really good( I still have half rack of ribs for later.
Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary.
I am working on number 42 :thumbsup:

Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Indeed ....

-
Back