Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did that already.... the problem is dodge’s harness actually doesn’t allow a full 12 volt to the headlight bulbs. It’s actually about 8 volts actually reaching the bulbs. Every 94-2002 Ram is the same way.
Install Relays. Not tough.......

Did that already.... the problem is dodge’s harness actually doesn’t allow a full 12 volt to the headlight bulbs. It’s actually about 8 volts actually reaching the bulbs. Every 94-2002 Ram is the same way.
I wonder if @Mattax knows about that.

It's Straight Axle Saturday!

View attachment 1715838502

Good morning :D
here is this car that resides about 2 blocks away from where I live.
download.jpg

455 olds, bored stroked, injected with nitrometh, built in the 60s to be a match race car but never made it to the track. This guy found it in like 96 or something and restored it.
Real gasser race car, Injected Olds, 50 year old paint. Willys

Wonder if its the drl doing it? I do know here in canada,the square wave pulse to the lights will blow the tungsten off the filaments and deposit it on the glass. So headlights on high or low get full voltage.

Wonder if its the drl doing it? I do know here in canada,the square wave pulse to the lights will blow the tungsten off the filaments and deposit it on the glass. So headlights on high or low get full voltage.
DRL?

So, this caught my eye as it drove by and i ran out to talk to him
1057C5B0-6CD6-4556-964B-1D6BCED700A7.jpeg
E02113AB-6768-48E3-BC62-F0CA5634942F.jpeg
440/4 speed.ex drag car from arizona. Guy was really cool, said with the 5.33 gears it was 10.5 in the 1/4. 500 plus hp. His daily driver. I invited him to join FABO.

Well great news, my Secret Santa prize arrived today! Woo Hoo. There is just no telling what is in the box. So got done shoveling snow this morning and my neighbor sauntered over and informed me when he left my shop last night he promptly went home and threw up on bathroom floor. His wife is not impressed with him today. His wife does not like it when he visits the shop. I keep a bottle of Jack on shelf for him, as he loves Jack and Coke. Plus he decided to rough house with Hemi last night. We had to patch him up. All in all a great night. Last time he did the bathroom floor trick she would not let him come over for weeks. Hah!

kind of like this 79 challenger in another buddys backyard with an all aluminum 215. View attachment 1715838787 View attachment 1715838788

Put one of those little Oldsmobubbles in a '66 Datsun truck when I was about your age. Engine didn't weigh much more than the iron 1300cc 4cyl that we pulled out of it. Saginaw 4spd, used the Datsun hydraulic clutch system, Chebbie 6 bolt truck wheels all the way round, stock diff was 4.88s, 2" body lift before body lifts were even a thing, made the slightly modified :lol: trans tunnel out of fiber glass. Header flange kit and 6 or 8 180° U bends and some straight tubing for the tri-y headers, torch welded together by yours truly, no leaks :D. We did drag the chassis to our friendly body shop/race car shop for the final welding of the engine mounts I tacked together and the body lift. It was a stop light to stop light animal. Swap the Armstrong Norseman mud and snow tires on it and head for the Mojave :steering:. In a hghly desert sun altered dark red :lol:

So my main laptop just took a dump. I think I lost everything on it. Dammit all.

-
Back