Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my main laptop just took a dump. I think I lost everything on it. Dammit all.
Damn, I hate to hear that. Take it in somewhere to have it checked. The CMOS battery could have gone bad but the hard drive is ok. (fingers crossed)

Damn, I hate to hear that. Take it in somewhere to have it checked. The CMOS battery could have gone bad but the hard drive is ok. (fingers crossed)
I have a friend coming to get it Monday. It's a chromebook, which I never thought I'd like but I've grown to love it. This one is a windows unit. It works good though. I hope he can recover everything. We'll see. Ain't like it ain't happened before. LOL

Had lunch with my wing man today, the one that just bought the retirement place near Ft Campbell Ky. He had stashed all the irreplaceable family heirlooms in the master bedroom situated in the center of the house. Even though the twister trashed the rest of the place the heirlooms survived right where he left them. His boy's CO at Ft Campbell gave the boy a company of soldiers to assist with the wreckage after they had their issues at the base handled :thumbsup: and along with that they assisted the rest of the neighborhood also :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Yeah, considering getting the Jalopy cleaned up for a Coffee and cars this morning. We’ll see how that plays out. LOL

Nothing like that going on around here, next car related is at Carlisle indoor swap meet in January. Prob go with my friend that is into high end Fords. But he has hope he bought a Rumblebee at Carlisle this year for $3500!!!!!!! He always falls into that stuff.

It's SRT Sunday!
2005-dodge-ram-srt-10-full-custom-sound-system.jpg

Good morning :D

Funny time of day to hear crotch rockets racing around :eek: especially when it's like 34° outside. Elmer's closed 2 hours ago :realcrazy:
and it's comin' back for another lap :wtf:

Good morning folks. A crisp 31 degrees on the porch this morning. No wind so it doesn't feel too bad. Coffee sure is good. Rather be back in Mexico tho . I love that place ..

Lookin what has to be done to take the heads off, no way in the car. Any one have a source for say 2" metal plugs so when I drill access holes through the fenderwell for the plugs to cap them with?

-
Back