Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The weather geeks seem convinced we're going to have a rain event tonight and tomorrow. I don't see even a cloud on the radar for 250 miles in any direction of us.

Ray my daughter and family are moving in a few months to Panama City, FL.
We are thinking a winter house, and yes with Cheryl retiring in a few months we will use it. :D
Cheryl was already looking today and has a close friend whose sister has lived in the area for years.
Last nice day here today. I spent the day working outside. Turing cold here for the next few days in the high 20's...some of you will take that.
That's a nice area to winter over.

Make sure Willy is not in the way.:eek:

I was running the manlift on the launch mount tower at SLC6 for the Shuttle. Each landing had a signal bell that told me which landing to stop at. One lonnngggg ring was the emergency signal. RIIINNNNNGGGGGG and off I went looking for the right landing. Found the iron worker foreman and one of his henchmen who was kina doubled over in pain "Get us down! Now!"
Couple hours later I see the foreman ":wtf: was that all about?" Seems the iron worker was perched on a diagonal brace welding on a beam overhead and a large chunk of slag found the gap at the top of his Carhartts. Slag was funnelled right to Willy :BangHead:
th?id=OIP.jpg

I was running the manlift on the launch mount tower at SLC6 for the Shuttle. Each landing had a signal bell that told me which landing to stop at. One lonnngggg ring was the emergency signal. RIIINNNNNGGGGGG and off I went looking for the right landing. Found the iron worker foreman and one of his henchmen who was kina doubled over in pain "Get us down! Now!"
Couple hours later I see the foreman ":wtf: was that all about?" Seems the iron worker was perched on a diagonal brace welding on a beam overhead and a large chunk of slag found the gap at the top of his Carhartts. Slag was funnelled right to Willy :BangHead: View attachment 1715843863[/QUOTE
Yep that slang always finds a way.
In your ear.
Somehow between your toes, Willy. :mad:
]

Buddy’s future son in law keeps bugging me to join them in a day of ice fishing.
I
Don’t
Ice
Fish!
I dont like outside much at all in winter.

Buddy’s future son in law keeps bugging me to join them in a day of ice fishing.
I
Don’t
Ice
Fish!
I dont like outside much at all in winter.
That could be fun in one of them little huts. Not so much if sitting in the wind in middle of a lake!

The weather geeks seem convinced we're going to have a rain event tonight and tomorrow. I don't see even a cloud on the radar for 250 miles in any direction of us.
The only profession you can be correct 50% of the time and still have a job...amazing!! :eek:

Yesterday was our last really warm day for a week.
I took the truck and got it cleaned out and washed. I had to buy some Def the low light came on. It's been two years since I added any. Really only use it to pull the car trailer and odds and ends that come up. Not many miles on it, it should last me a long time.
Took the Barracuda and Chevy for a drive and top off the gas tank. Both are running great.
Moved some 40-pound decorative rocks and finished making a fire pit on the new property we bought.
A bunch of other little stuff a good day.

-
Back