Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
.imagine if you will .it's a million years in the future, and archeological digs all over the world are discovering this image on small items everywhere, and scholars argue. Is this an image of an alien race that colonized the world. Or an image that was worshipped as a god.

View attachment 1715845787
Future episodes of Ancient Aliens :rofl:

CF98B125-F62D-4A4A-A1A0-D5A514513873.jpeg

I'm going back probably 40 years. I did a job for my doctor. When I handed him the bill he said wow you were only here 5 hours. I don't make that much in 5 hours.
My reply was, well Doc that's why I quit medical school, not enough money in it.

Yup, and i knew exactly where to tap with the screwdriver handle to fix my furnace.
I went the extra mile and replaced the faulty part.
Think i saved myself $200.00

Pretty good day up here on the Tundra. A mere forty below with windchill. I got a little over 200 rounds of 38-55 prepped for loading! What a total PITA. But it is done. That will be enough rounds for the entire season of competition in long range rifle next year.

43DDE0D3-05FC-47BA-B3B9-D663978EABA2.jpeg

Pretty good day up here on the Tundra. A mere forty below with windchill. I got a little over 200 rounds of 38-55 prepped for loading! What a total PITA. But it is done. That will be enough rounds for the entire season of competition in long range rifle next year.

View attachment 1715845926
Thought about you while I was home. Guy had a schofield revolver in russian round for sale.

Thought about you while I was home. Guy had a schofield revolver in russian round for sale.
There is another pita caliber! Some guys up here compete with that. It is an eclectic mix of shooters, I like most, don’t really care about how I finish I shoot what I want and have a blast. It is just like our Mopar hobby. There are some guys dead serious about it (think 100 point car) then there are some that want air shocks and glass packs just cause it is cool! Both crowds are a hoot and equally passionate.

Well, its still bloody cold. While i had nissan in shop i looked at heater hoses, thought it might be a good idea to flush heater core. Then i closed the hood. Went for a drive tonight, and it stops chucking heat at idle. Heater core needs flushing.

Well, its still bloody cold. While i had nissan in shop i looked at heater hoses, thought it might be a good idea to flush heater core. Then i closed the hood. Went for a drive tonight, and it stops chucking heat at idle. Heater core needs flushing.
I need to work on the heater in my Dakota. It is heating at about half mast. Only about halfway up on the temp gauge. If I remember, a piece of cardboard made it happier. I could pull out the scan tool and check the temp. Probably needs a stat.

I need to work on the heater in my Dakota. It is heating at about half mast. Only about halfway up on the temp gauge. If I remember, a piece of cardboard made it happier. I could pull out the scan tool and check the temp. Probably needs a stat.
The early Daks had shitty heat, cold air would find its way through/around heater box.
Avalanche gets stupid hot inside in this weather.

Buddy’s 97 right from new. Terrible heat. I dropped the dash and had to seal up the housing. That was not fun at all.

Buddy’s 97 right from new. Terrible heat. I dropped the dash and had to seal up the housing. That was not fun at all.
Must not be a GM design. LOL The air flow and blower noise is terrible in heat mode. Much quieter in multilevel mode and no bi-level like GM has (heat and defrost combo)

-
Back