Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tree crew made a good dent yesterday, will be back at 0800. Looks like a war zone up front!

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

Something fell pretty hard here last night around 0100, hopefully that huge tree in the back would be nice! Shook the house whatever it was. Still dark here.

I received my fans for my generator shed, now all I need is some 4 inch conduit and an elbow to get all the cabling in and out. I might start that today since I wasn't really needed by the tree crew, stayed out of their way for the most of it.

Good Morning everyone. Short day at work today, the some OT from home this weekend. Bunch of little things to do, but 1 at a time.

Yessir. Just a training presentation. Maybe 80 or so slides. Should be alright and from the couch in PJ's.

Morning!
-19c. Avalanche should be all thawed out now. Think i should hunt down a brake controller, install it while seat is out, way easier to get under dash to wire it.

Not with a dizzy shaft and the oil pump drive in. Read again grasshopper the oil pump drive has to come out. Some guys use a distributor body with a 1/2 shaft and the hex on the end. Then you can turn the motor over BY HAND while spinning the oil pump to prime it.
I think I’m following ya now

-
Back