Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Men.
Feeling a little better.
Voice is still week, and blood sugar levels have been up the last ten days.
I'm figuring that's due to just sitting around, and whatever bug I have.
Have a visiting nurse comming over today to check my vitals
Good to have friends
If I missed it, sorry, but do you have Covid as well?

Well, this is our last free weekend. Daughter is in her last year of Nurse Practitioner Doctorate program. She is doing her clinicals where she works alongside another NP. This semester the NP just happens to work my daughter's days off. She is currently an RN on the hospital's cardio surgery team. So, granddaughter to and from school, gymnastics three nights a week and all her other activities. We told her when she started this five-year program four years ago that we'd be there to help. Who knew the granddaughter's father would fall off the grid...no surprise? It's not forever but it is an adjustment.

Well, this is our last free weekend. Daughter is in her last year of Nurse Practitioner Doctorate program. She is doing her clinicals where she works alongside another NP. This semester the NP just happens to work my daughter's days off. She is currently an RN on the hospital's cardio surgery team. So, granddaughter to and from school, gymnastics three nights a week and all her other activities. We told her when she started this five-year program four years ago that we'd be there to help. Who knew the granddaughter's father would fall off the grid...no surprise? It's not forever but it is an adjustment.

Sure she's glad to have the support, good on you. Cardio surgery team? Wow!

Sure she's glad to have the support, good on you. Cardio surgery team? Wow!
Ya at my age that's golden her knowing all the best heart doctors in the area and having a first name/cell phone contact.
My wife needed a hip injection and was having trouble finding an ortho to do it.
She explained it to an ortho doctor friend, he arranged it and had her going in two days later.

Last edited:
Same back to you! Looks like they re finally calling the snow amounts for Sunday nighk. 6-10 here so far and rain at the end. Yuck.

Sunny and 90 deg here every day......:lol:
Hey, question for you. Years ago at the US Nationalization Ceremonies, I tried these very then, I guess you could call them pancakes, made from Bannas. I thought they were from the Vietnamese booth but I’m striking out trying to find out what they may have been called

Not going to work it goes into the oil pump drive. that has to come out. Just a hex that goes into the oil pump. Take a crap allen wrench and cut it for the hex and weld it onto a shaft.

Not going to work it goes into the oil pump drive. that has to come out. Just a hex that goes into the oil pump. Take a crap allen wrench and cut it for the hex and weld it onto a shaft.
So I can’t spin the dizzy gear while turning over the engine?

So I can’t spin the dizzy gear while turning over the engine?
Not with a dizzy shaft and the oil pump drive in. Read again grasshopper the oil pump drive has to come out. Some guys use a distributor body with a 1/2 shaft and the hex on the end. Then you can turn the motor over BY HAND while spinning the oil pump to prime it.

SHAFT-INSTALLED.jpg

-
Back