Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Glad I didn't call! We'll keep it to typing
Me? Healthy as a beanstalk.

Didn't get to the garage to work on the heep but got other things done that had to get done.
Looking at getting a new cell phone. Went to log into to my account and there's some issue. They're looking into it. PIA
Need that fixed in case switch service and want t okeep the number.
This is all new to me.
Probably will go to a Sunbeam F1 flip phone.
Yep always open the new acount first then cancel or you probably lose the number.

Yep it's in the zip code sorting where the post office is or a mile from the delivery destination and they send it 10 miles south.
Small wonder they can't compete
My check for the space I rent up the street has gone missing for almost two weeks.
Didn't even need to leave the zip code. Who knows WTH happened. I dropped it off inside the 40th St post office, so it should have been safe from theft.
Yea we're in trouble alright when critical communications and delivery systems can't function. grrr

I did see that. I do remember him as a regular straight shooter from back when my housemates had a TV.
Now the top stories are. What's new on this tv show, or who is wearing what at an event, what they eat. instead of what the event is about. Nobody asks real hard questions anymore and holds people to an answer.

My check for the space I rent up the street has gone missing for almost two weeks.
Didn't even need to leave the zip code. Who knows WTH happened. I dropped it off inside the 40th St post office, so it should have been safe from theft.
Yea we're in trouble alright when critical communications and delivery systems can't function. grrr
You would think it would be safe from theft inside the post office.:rolleyes:

I might be smarter, safer? moving the sim card from one to the other first. Then change services later?
I wouldn't see how that would stop your original server from blocking it
I know I had that happen to me once. Lost the numbers on two phones. What a cluster f. That was.

Now the top stories are. What's new on this tv show, or who is wearing what at an event, what they eat. instead of what the event is about. Nobody asks real hard questions anymore and holds people to an answer.
Or they talk about themselves!
rolleyes-gif.gif

BBC's is still pretty good, esp 'News Hour', and Hard Talk if I happen to wake up at 3 AM!
KYW radio is tolerable as a news/traffic source of info.
I liked the story yesterday about cat converter thefts up the last two years. So far the yellow bellied newpaper hasn't run with that one yet. It doesn't make one of their pet politicians look any better than after he put his foot in his mouth about 'only homicides' were up.

Or they talk about themselves! View attachment 1715852551
BBC's is still pretty good, esp 'News Hour', and Hard Talk if I happen to wake up at 3 AM!
KYW radio is tolerable as a news/traffic source of info.
I liked the story yesterday about cat converter thefts up the last two years. So far the yellow bellied newpaper hasn't run with that one yet. It doesn't make one of their pet politicians look any better than after he put his foot in his mouth about 'only homicides' were up.
I liked the comment a few weeks back. do you feel safe walking the street's at night
When he went on about how safe it was. Well sure you have armed security with you.
Then two days later they car hack that state reps, car.
Not a peep out of Mr how safe the street's are.

I wouldn't see how that would stop your original server from blocking it
I know I had that happen to me once. Lost the numbers on two phones. What a cluster f. That was.
No idea. Never did this before. The gizmo was handed to me. After the program was over, I took over paying for the service and put it in my name.
My idea was if Ijust switched the sim card from one phone to another, it might be easier to sort out any issues.

I liked the comment a few weeks back do you feel safe walking the street's at night
When he went on about how safe it was. Well sure you have armed security with you.
Then two days later they car hack that state reps, car.
Not a peep out of Mr how safe the street's are.
:lol:
Yea that was a classic!

No idea. Never did this before. The gizmo was handed to me. After the program was over, I took over paying for the service and put it in my name.
My idea was if Ijust switched the sim card from one phone to another, it might be easier to sort out any issues.
I would think switching the card would only switch the info. I dont see a problem their. But your number is tied to the provider. Unless things have changed. Talk to who will be your new provider first would be my suggestion.

I would think switching the card would only switch the info. I dont see a problem their. But your number is tied to the provider. Unless things have changed. Talk to who will be your new provider first would be my suggestion.
Thanks. That makes sense.
I wasn't really looking for a new provider, but on the other hand it will be kindof silly paying for a 10 GB when I'm using about 1/2 GB each month.
With VoLTE it will go up a little, but with a flip phone there won't be any g**gle wasting my bandwidth.

Snow always brightens the winter.

at least for few a days

Last edited:
Cross county skis and snowshoes are by the door.
That's something I've noticed down here in Phila vs. North Jersey. Its so inconsistant down here, and just far enough away from good ski trails and slopes that not many are into the winter activities.

-
Back