Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tomorrow is gonna suk! We are looking at getting a bunch of new snow, we just caught up with the last mess.
Oh, i guess so, souther and wester of me, which is what the weather guessers think is gonna happen.

Turns out it wasnt moms tv, satellite reciever croaked. So we gave ours up. My backup is nfg and no longer supported. Guess i will go fish my reciever from the shop. That old clunker should handle the trip. Until new hd one arrives.
Wife being C+ Sure creates lots of extra problems.I cant run out and deal with these problems.

Turns out it wasnt moms tv, satellite reciever croaked. So we gave ours up. My backup is nfg and no longer supported. Guess i will go fish my reciever from the shop. That old clunker should handle the trip. Until new hd one arrives.
Wife being C+ Sure creates lots of extra problems.I cant run out and deal with these problems.
Sounds like you have a full plate. Sorry.:(

Man claims COVID-19 made his ***** shrink

Ruh roh

Well, I just got my brain poked again through the nose.....Last test before I leave Saturday morning..my left eye is still watering...:wtf::mob:

So does anyone or can anyone help me find a different brand of stainless steel valves that will be compatible with my RPM heads? I’ve had the factory Edelbrock valves on order for a while now but apparently, Edelbrock is having HUGE lead time issues. Especially after a shut down to move foundries.

Sounds like you have a full plate. Sorry.:(
Nah, its all good. I got my shop reciever going in house, my son picked up our newer one and connected it at moms house.
Trying to order a new one, but all they have is hd now, and im fine with small screen low definition…

Remember when only rags like The National Inquirer and the New York Post would stoop to such sensationalism?
Yeah. Much harder to find anything these days that isn’t sensational in the media. I miss the days of honest, non biased aka boring reporting.

How you doin' ol man?
Ok. Still no voice. Could getccworse. How about you?
Notice anything odd about this. Package is eventually going to 19001 zip.

• Jan 13, 2022
  • 4:48pm
  • PROCESSED THROUGH SORT FACILITY
  • Philadelphia, PA 19116
  • Jan 13, 2022
  • 3:33pm
  • ARRIVED USPS SORT FACILITY
  • Abington, PA 19001
  • Jan 10, 2022
  • 7:00am
  • TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER
  • Avenel, NJ 07001
  • Jan 8, 2022
  • 10:36am
  • PROCESSED
  • Avenel, NJ 07001
  • Jan 8, 2022

• Jan 13, 2022
  • Philadelphia, PA 19116
  • Jan 13, 2022
  • Abington, PA 19001
  • Jan 10, 2022
  • Avenel, NJ 07001
  • Jan 8, 2022
  • PROCESSED
  • Avenel, NJ 07001
  • Jan 8, 2022
You get better bud!

Yeah. Much harder to find anything these days that isn’t sensational in the media. I miss the days of honest, non biased aka boring reporting.
Pretty much gone, isn't it. It had a pretty good run - something like 50 years give or take. lets face it, most papers were pretty heavily favored to the owner's views at least 'til the early 20th cent. Hearst and others well int othe 20th cent.
The Wall Street journal is still pretty good. The editorials are pretty much where you expect, and the rest is pretty clear whether its news or analysis or whatever.

• Jan 13, 2022
  • Philadelphia, PA 19116
  • Jan 13, 2022
  • Abington, PA 19001
  • Jan 10, 2022
  • Avenel, NJ 07001
  • Jan 8, 2022
  • PROCESSED
  • Avenel, NJ 07001
  • Jan 8, 2022
shock-gif.gif

Where's the faceplant smilie?

Yea it looks familiar.
Like the tracking that we were seeing all the time a few months back.
shake_head-gif.gif

Pretty much gone, isn't it. It had a pretty good run - something like 50 years give or take. lets face it, most papers were pretty heavily favored to the owner's views at least 'til the early 20th cent. Hearst and others well int othe 20th cent.
The Wall Street journal is still pretty good. The editorials are pretty much where you expect, and the rest is pretty clear whether its news or analysis or whatever.
Did you see Jim G. Signed off the other night 50 years.
Still doing the early news for another year.
He was good till Disney bought them up, and turned the news into...
Nevermind really news reporting died years ago.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't call! We'll keep it to typing
Me? Healthy as a beanstalk.

Didn't get to the garage to work on the heep but got other things done that had to get done.
Looking at getting a new cell phone. Went to log into to my account and there's some issue. They're looking into it. PIA
Need that fixed in case switch service and want t okeep the number.
This is all new to me.
Probably will go to a Sunbeam F1 flip phone.

So does anyone or can anyone help me find a different brand of stainless steel valves that will be compatible with my RPM heads? I’ve had the factory Edelbrock valves on order for a while now but apparently, Edelbrock is having HUGE lead time issues. Especially after a shut down to move foundries.
I ran Manley SS valves in my race car

Did you see Jim G. Signed off the other nite 50 years.
Still doing the early news for another year.
He was good till Disney bought them up, and turned the news into...
Nevermind really news reporting died years ago.
I did see that. I do remember him as a regular straight shooter from back when my housemates had a TV.

-
Back