Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not sure the whys or logistics involved but we can get anything we want at grocery up here on frozen tundra? No meat shortages of any kind but prices do seem higher no doubt than last year.
Our supply chain system is actually quite impressive when one gets to studying it. I had to pass a course on it for my MBA. Really a true eye opener. It’s impressive to say the least but it’s also extremely fragile.

While that is a huge problem, it doesn’t explain why your area appears to be worse than other for empty shelves.
No it doesn’t. Not fully. I have a theory, but I don’t want to go down that rabbit hole. I’ll just say it’s quite interesting to see the map on the tracking computer at work of the areas with the slowest deliveries and this, the worsening inventories. Of everything.

Using my utility knife to cut carpet, i had spasms in my hands from gripping the knife and carpet. Joints locking up.
I just had to skin the 2000 dollar couch to get the remote the kids dropped down into it. Then re-stitch it back up so it looked like nothing happened

So, i buy these nitrile gloves for mechanicing. Price doubled. Quality 1/2ed
I went through 4 pairs as they would just split. Messaged my supplier, blasted him about the quality.
I was getting them off the snap on truck, but they cant supply now. Maybe because they junk?

I went through 4 pairs as they would just split. Messaged my supplier, blasted him about the quality.
I was getting them off the snap on truck, but they cant supply now. Maybe because they junk?
They’re about 1.00 a pair for the “cheap” ones if you buy by the box. That’s at Harbor Freight.

Was near impossible to find them for a while. Now everyone is stocked, but prices 2-3 times pre covid.

Can usually open the bottom covering that is just stapled on…
I did. Then had to unstaple the back leather, to get to the remote. They managed to get the thing to wedge down between the springs and the back boards.

_cat=101&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5M5Zo1GUePgAX-DZeyG&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Tomorrow is seats and then i will detail the interior.
I should do something with the side mirrors. The “chrome” is gone. Im thinking paintable undercoating.

PXL_20220116_031056511.jpg
First bowl of Hu Tieu for breakfast in Viet Nam. Yum. Now for Cafe den da ( iced black coffee with only sugar )
PXL_20220116_023816804.jpg

Hey Mitch. Ray...... Got rain here today. Not in any forecast. Crazy....no one saw it coming..

Tomorrow is seats and then i will detail the interior.
I should do something with the side mirrors. The “chrome” is gone. Im thinking paintable undercoating.
Appliance paint. Looks and acts like powdercoat. Comes in black, white and beige.

Great Marilyn has a sore throught, hedach and a bit congested. Have to thank someone and get her tested.

-
Back