Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So bottom line is I guess with have to figure out how to stop volcanic eruptions, or do they have no effect on global warming. :thankyou:

Reports say it belched smoke and ash and rocks 12 miles into the sky.[/QUOTE]
Not gonna go too deep down this rabbit hole, but when I was studying geology in college, we learned that a single volcanic eruption can , if explosive enough, release more pollutants and gasses into the atmosphere than all of mankind’s pollution since 1800.

Yeah. Crazy times . I just got back from the grocery store too, shelves resemble March of 2020 when people panicked and bought everything out. This has got to be the craziest stuff in our entire history
Ah Now I know what Tim was trying to type!
Yea. the local Acme was low on a fair number of shelves. I figured it might be 'cause hte university is closed and they cut inventory.
Well off to the farmer's market. Plenty of food there. Co-op was pretty well stocked too. Buy local. Less issues.

Yea. the local Acme was low on a fair number of shelves. I figured it might be 'cause hte university is closed and they cut inventory.
Well off to the farmer's market. Plenty of food there. Co-op was pretty well stocked too. Buy local. Less issues.
Nope. But here’s the thing, it’s not a food shortage per day. It’s a food packaging shortage. Plastics, especially food grade abs and nylon, are extremely short right now. It’s hurting a lot of our business’s customers. Those include many big name brands and supermarket chains.

right now, one of those companies, which is the largest grocery producer in the world, is looking at delays ranging from 18-32 weeks for some types of plastics for their packaging

I fixed it....

Nope. But here’s the thing, it’s not a food shortage per day. It’s a food packaging shortage. Plastics, especially food grade abs and nylon, are extremely short right now. It’s hurting a lot of our business’s customers. Those include many big name brands and supermarket chains.

right now, one of those companies, which is the largest grocery producer in the world, is looking at delays ranging from 18-32 weeks for some types of plastics for their packaging
Like I said. Buy local food! I bring my own bags and basket. Really only thing packaged is the meat and of course cider, OJ, milk. Actually dont buy much OJ when cider is being pressed.

Like I said. Buy local food! I bring my own bags and basket. Really only thing packaged is the meat and of course cider, OJ, milk. Actually dont buy much OJ when cider is being pressed.
Around here, the farmers markets all close Nov 1. And they’ll be closed until March

Eggs here are open 24/7 at a farm that sells them. For some reason there is no market for jumbo eggs so they are $4 a flat. 1.60 a dozen!

I have to hit that spot one day.
Iv e pased it a few times when that were setting up.

I get my eggs free, I donated my time and some materials I had and my friend and I built a big chicken coop! Three years ago, free eggs for three years now :thumbsup:

My day yesterday :thumbsup:

20220114_141105.jpg

20220114_192316.jpg

20220114_193415.jpg

I have to hit that spot one day.
Iv e pased it a few times when that were setting up.
One didn't show today, and the others brough very limited greens and anything else that could be damaged at this temperature.
Apples and potatoes are just at their temperature limit before freezing. 22* for 2 hrs. We just cracked 23* at PHL

Around here, the farmers markets all close Nov 1. And they’ll be closed until March
Makes sense. Several of the farmers that come here have pretty good to excellent storage for root crops and apples. Some of these are still getting harvested into November. In more recent years a couple have been doing more hoop cover and greenhouse greens.

Making slow progress!
Front half is ready for seats. Oops, have to get a wiring harness or two out from under carpet. One for center seat/console. Have to look and see what it does.

DB57053F-789B-40F6-AEAA-14B756884F85.jpeg

Makes sense. Several of the farmers that come here have pretty good to excellent storage for root crops and apples. Some of these are still getting harvested into November. In more recent years a couple have been doing more hoop cover and greenhouse greens.
I’ve been looking into that actually.

-
Back