Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to restore my deleted 49ers vs. Packers football game, just saw this in clip, holy cow, special teams disaster 10 players on field for game winning field goal???

PackersSpecialTeams.jpg

Just watched replay of GB/49ers, GB only had 10 players for the final field goal with one Packer player (51) holding up 10 fingers to the sideline....I guess they didn't know what that meant lol!!!

41 this morning, wow, sounds like a typo..

Have a good day Duke :thumbsup:
Spending the day at my sons first wrestling invite tournament. Should be interesting. This is the first time he’s been paired up by age, experience and weight. So he will only be wrestling other kids who are also in their first year of wrestling. He’s been wrestling advanced team duals, so he’s been up against kids with 3+ years experience and only matched up by weight.

Just watched replay of GB/49ers, GB only had 10 players for the final field goal with one Packer player (51) holding up 10 fingers to the sideline....I guess they didn't know what that meant lol!!!
Doubt that would have affected the outcome but that’s kind of funny

Spending the day at my sons first wrestling invite tournament. Should be interesting. This is the first time he’s been paired up by age, experience and weight. So he will only be wrestling other kids who are also in their first year of wrestling. He’s been wrestling advanced team duals, so he’s been up against kids with 3+ years experience and only matched up by weight.
I bet he does excellent today, congratulations on a fun day with your son, the older they get the less you will see them..I know ..lol

Did you doubt that the 49ers would block a field goal, block a punt and return it for a touchdown?
No. Not that I expected those exact results but I expect some special teams plays. The 49ers Special teams unit has been one of the best all season. And the Packers have had trouble on Special Teams all season. So

Morning kiddos

@dukeboy_318 , the invitational is very cool. Hopefully a fun day

Supposed to make mid 30's today.

I was surprised at the GB Loss... a lot of money got flushed last night.

Let's see what gives today. Buffalo has the hot hand right now so Chiefs are going to need to play mistake-free.

Everyone in N.E. is rooting for Pats-South and TB12.

I bet he does excellent today, congratulations on a fun day with your son, the older they get the less you will see them..I know ..lol
I hope. It’d go along way for his confidence. He won his first match back in December. Then got bumped up to the advanced teams But is 0-3 since.

Morning kiddos

Let's see what gives today. Buffalo has the hot hand right now so Chiefs are going to need to play mistake-free.

Screw Tom Brady. I don’t know which I hate more, Tom Brady and The Cheatriots or mopars that have cowl hoods haha

Morning kiddos

The last line .
Not me. Lol

Well now that Green Bay lost. Maybe the talk around here for the Last few weeks of the Eagles trading their 3 number 1 pics this year and next year's No 1. For Mr Rodgers will stop.

No. Not that I expected those exact results but I expect some special teams plays. The 49ers Special teams unit has been one of the best all season. And the Packers have had trouble on Special Teams all season. So

I totally agree with you, but it is more likely that a good thing will happen when you have all the players in there. I'm thinking that special teams coach is gone.

Buffalo will finally get it done this year, they know how to show up to the superbowl, now let's hope they know how to win it

20220122_141907.jpg

-
Back