Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah.. that'll come with coaching and experience

Important bit is that he enjoyed it
His attitude is something I’ve never seen before. Never seen someone get their *** kicked and pop up everytime with a big smile and ask to keep going.

Slight plan change. Forgot I needed beans for chili. Ran to store decided to give the car a quick blast. Cleans up really easy with ceramic coat. Getting the chili started. THEN,I will go stack wood…

663E3E9C-E7E8-4372-B241-A58741E33C0E.jpeg

E0CCD35D-334D-4480-BB5D-C95817843838.jpeg

4AAF10CF-52B5-4ADC-8C63-3F64973B5F15.jpeg

The thing is, he’s caught the eyes of the high school varsity wrestling coach already. This coach will likely end up in the Hall of Fame for coaches when he’s done. The guy took over my junior year as head coach, having never coached or even wrestled before. The high school program SUCKED before him. Now, it has multiple state champions, both team and individual and has produced 7 NCAA champions . Not too shabby. And the dude is 39 years old so a LONG way to go yet. Hopefully.

my son missed out on a medal, but when coach walked up to him, my son looked at him and pointed at the big state championship trophy the high school had just won, told coach, “I’m gonna win that for you one day”. It’s definitely sounds like a Hollywood type line but a 6 year old just said that. I would not have believed it if I hadn’t heard it.

Money is comming in heavy for K C. Home teams usually get 3 points.
Removing the 3 and giving Bills 1. Is moving the bet line to center.
That's what they want.
That's why it dropped the 1/2 point. Probably even money by kick off.
I have some money on buffalo. And the points...

Just saw a site. Over 80% of the money is on Bills but 60% of the bets are on the Chiefs...

Why I don't gamble
I've been to Vegas twice to play golf. I'd watch people gamble and enjoyed watching them drop thousands of $$.

Money is comming in heavy for K C. Home teams usually get 3 points.
Removing the 3 and giving Bills 1. Is moving the bet line to center.
That's what they want.
That's why it dropped the 1/2 point. Probably even money by kick off.
Ok so like Craig I have never done the betting thing, not opposed to it, It just does not interest me. That being said I have reread OMRs post twice over and still not sure exactly what it means. Not to showcase my ignorance but holy smokes a lot of moving parts to betting. I had no idea.

Ok so like Craig I have never done the betting thing, not opposed to it, It just does not interest me. That being said I have reread OMRs post twice over and still not sure exactly what it means. Not to showcase my ignorance but holy smokes a lot of moving parts to betting. I had no idea.
yeah there is

Well all I do know is that they all here seemed to have put their money on the WRONG team.
Maybe that's how you do it...bet on the losing team?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well all I do know is that they all here seemed to have put their money on the WRONG team.
Well yeah, the higher the risk, the higher the reward

Well now that my Packers are out I am a die hard Chiefs fans, I am a hockey player ya know! Oh wait, sorry Craig, wrong Chiefs! Hah! The Packers haven’t called me yet to fill the soon to be vacant special teams coaching position so I say go KC!

Well now that my Packers are out I am a die hard Chiefs fans, I am a hockey player ya know! Oh wait, sorry Craig, wrong Chiefs! Hah! The Packers haven’t called me yet to fill the soon to be vacant special teams coaching position so I say go KC!
And the cool part is when you move to Northwest Arkansas you CAN still be a Chiefs fan!! :D

This nice sunny morning got a whole buncha Derelicts out of their garages for the donut shop. Early Chubby LUV Truck, small block sticking through the hood, tubbed, little dragster type rear wing on the tailgate :thumbsup:.

So two teams. One is perceived to be better. So you would assume the better team would garner most or all the bets. Now the guy taking the bets wants to make money. No way if all the money is bet on the perceived better team. So. How much better? 7 points better? 5 points? That is how the book maker entices gamblers to place money on the lesser team. The better team has to win by the points. Hast to win by at least the 7 or 5 points that the team is supposed to be better then the other. That way gamblers will bet on both teams. But this is all subjective. Any team on any day can win or lose...

Well , I've probably lost as many ties as I've won. Lol
It's just entertainment to me. Adds a little more as Tim said interest in watching.
Tampa, Rams gave i woudnt touch that game .
Stafford has a history of coming up Small in big games.
Brady shows his human side against defences like the Rams

-
Back