Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Karl. Just called me. Asked to tell everyone he is in the hospital with Pneumonia in both lungs. He said he will be there a few days.
Didn’t really wanna hit the thanks button with it being bad news but thanks

Nice finish to the day .

20220206_171137.jpg

I pulled a bottle of plum wine from may grandmother's basement that was around 40 years old at the time .. gallon jugs with screw tops. Ran it through a cheese cloth to get rid of the sediment. It was quite good.

SO the mystery of my little motor deepens.
after going to a buddy's house to show him the v8, and he pointed out that even with the 20-50 racing oil I have in it, 70psi of oil pressure at Idle is not normal for a stock 318. at full tilt, it has 80-90psi. methinks this thing has been rebuilt at one point with a cam and a high volume oil pump. AT LEAST. I am going to try and borrow my friends bore-o-scope to see if the pistons have a bore stamp on them.

I thought maybe The Foxfire Books may have had some wine making, no luck.
Now if ya wanna make moonshine, they have the recipes :lol:.
Moonshine is easy. Hell the drunk that my great grandfather bought the farm off of in the 30s had carved his moonshine recipe inside the one barn.

Mom always put vinegar on cooked spinach. This pasta dish has spinach cooked in but I decided it needed more fresh stuff. No vinegar though. I do gargle with it when I get a sore throat.

20220206_192634.jpg

-
Back