Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New shoes big difference.
DSC00903.JPG
DSC00610.JPG

So I decided Jodi should take the first ceremonial shot on the range, since it simply would not have happened without her tireless effort. She grabbed her 45 and “lit it up” we even had our two boys there, one very happy guy right here. They are all so busy rarely are we at same place same time. Happy papa for sure! Just a great day, we are exhausted but the place is starting to take shape.

View attachment 1715873375

View attachment 1715873376
What is that 45 she has?? Same as yours??

Only .45 I have now is a firestorm (Bersa) compact 10. Good gun but not a 1911.
Small fits in the small of my back and holds 11 rds.
Firestorm-45-Mini-Comp-bl.gif

Last edited:
I always thought the 1911's were too heavy. Run out of bullets and use it as a club...haha!!
They are and 7 rds. Rattle like a can with rocks in them. All I carried in the USN. Did not like the 92's. Just did not fit my hand right.

I only have one ready just in case of emergency, every thing else is in safe, want to be careful with grandkids
I keep mine out of reach. I put them away when the out of state kids with grand kids come to stay.

By my bed, living from canceled 40 cal, shop has a shot gun always ready with a ruger 22. Living in the sticks on a dead end road here c in Arkansas (open carry state) has its advantages :lol:

Was the pic from when I bought it. Best pic I could find...it's early, waiting on coffee.
I have a handgun I'd like to trade for a Kimber. I might take a trip over to the shop today and see what they got.

I have a handgun I'd like to trade for a Kimber. I might take a trip over today and see what they got.

I got mine for myself for Christmas last year. I really like it. It is the aluminum frame lightweight.

-
Back