Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2022-3-5_8-17-33.jpeg

We are not listed on the county property appraiser site for ownership here or the last house, but I'll just assume he knows where we live. I reminded Cheryl yesterday if she goes to the daughter's house or the school to drop off or pick up Rylin to check and be aware of her surroundings. I then smiled and told her even to this day I know I'm not being followed. Some old habits never go away.
Surroundings, something we should all brush up on. You never know what may happen. A friend, a retired fire chief, always scopes out fire exits when he enters a building. Just to be safe.

Ahh darn. In Indiana, at age 10, the child can choose who to live with full time and gets a say in any visitations.
Well he has a history, doesn't bother to pay child support.
He has a hearing for non-child support payment in a few weeks.
Filing says he is to appear (been to his court three times before for non-support)
Court said in the motion we've talked to you before about not paying. This said he's ordered to show up, pay up, or go to jail.
My daughter is working with her attorney filing for a temporary order.

Last edited:
Surroundings, something we should all brush up on. You never know what may happen. A friend, a retired fire chief, always scopes out fire exits when he enters a building. Just to be safe.
Oh Cheryl has just learned to live with me like where I park in a parking lot, or where we sit in a restaurant...etc...LOL!!

Morning.

Got all the arrangement done? That was the hardest thing for me to do.
We went to the funeral home yesterday to sign the papers to allow permission to embalm/cremate. Mom wanted to be cremated like Dad. We will go in first of next week to do the rest of the arrangements. We will probably have a funeral in a couple weeks.

Doing it at home or a formal wake at the funeral home like my dads.
We had a nice service at the funeral home for Dad. They weren't church members so that was ok. THat's what we will do for Mom. The burial will be sometime this summer with just immediately family.

Kind of like my dad. He wanted his ashes in two places one in the bay at the summer home the rest in Hartwell Dam in SC I took care of that, No idea if my sister ever did the other half. Prob not to emotional. She is gone now so no idea.

Our family does the wake at home, while they are somber to a degree, there is virtually no telling what will happen! And yes copious amounts of alcohol, bald faced lies, and stories that make you laugh till you cry are part of it. We are burning sage for you Mike.

We did the funeral home service for dad, then he was cremated. I did his eulogy. That was tough, but glad I did. Just my sister and I did the burial later. I also did his obit. Was interesting to hear responses. Many knew him later. Had no idea most of his life...

We did the funeral home service for dad, then he was cremated. I did his eulogy. That was tough, but glad I did. Just my sister and I did the burial later. I also did his obit. Was interesting to hear responses. Many knew him later. Had no idea most of his life...
My sister has all the family information, dates and the like for the announcement. The minister that officiated at Dad's funeral is still around and will probably do Mom's if he will. For not knowing him he did a nice job. I will get busy this weekend gathering up what photos I have and I can put together a collage. Mom and Dad liked things nice but they were pretty simple people. Mom said "don't make a fuss" so many times. Her funeral was pre-arranged so she will get what she wanted.

Big OOPS at my Dads, no one did one. I was in PA so out of the local NY loop. So time comes I go up there and just whip one out. Man that was strange.

My sister has all the family information, dates and the like for the announcement. The minister that officiated at Dad's funeral is still around and will probably do Mom's if he will. For not knowing him he did a nice job. I will get busy this weekend gathering up what photos I have and I can put together a collage. Mom and Dad liked things nice but they were pretty simple people. Mom said "don't make a fuss" so many times. Her funeral was pre-arranged so she will get what she wanted.
We had a couple picture boards at the viewing. I also set out some of his and moms knick knack/ souvenirs he had saved. A couple viewings I have been to in recent years had videos playing. Mostly still pics plus a few short clips on a loop. We did not try to do that.

We had a couple picture boards at the viewing. I also set out some of his and moms knick knack/ souvenirs he had saved. A couple viewings I have been to in recent years had videos playing. Mostly still pics plus a few short clips on a loop. We did not try to do that.
Good idea. We used to have one of those slide show picture frames around here somewhere. Load the digital photos onto a card and let them roll.

Good idea. We used to have one of those slide show picture frames around here somewhere. Load the digital photos onto a card and let them roll.
The funeral home for my grandfather did just that. They gave us a a secure link and we just uploaded it and they set it to music and all

They had a big flatscreen on the wall. Pretty sure the family just gave them a thumb drive with everything loaded on it.

I can see mine now if she does one pics with circus music!

Let me go see what I can do for Anders on shipping got his stuff down to two large boxes.

-
Back