Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No one makes a hitch that will work for the early A body....
Actually I found the factory Jeep Wrangler one is perfect. I took a piece of 2x3 tubing, 1/8th thick and welded it between my frame rails. Then plated the ends, and gussetted the inside corners. I’m tying that all into the floor and then the bottom of the rails will be further gussetted.

Great minds. I’m hoping to build a tear drop trailer for that exact purpose as well
I have this. I can make it a soft side sleeping setup pretty easy

20220304_185518.jpg

I wont suggest the name i call my buddy(yew dum fuk) because some find it offensive.

working with fibber glass is a pita. Need to set it up as a vacuum mould.

Firebird owner showed up with passenger side floor pan and rocker. And a couple boxes of sound deadener.
Thinking i better clean underside of floor,sure as **** it will light up with all that oily mess under the floor.

So..I'm looking to take a Viet name while I'm here in Viet Nam, as most expats do. Maybe some help from my friends here. Hung Long? Phuc Long? Phat Phuc? Dai Ly Phuc? Hung Phat? Phuc Map? Bien Long? Etc.. They don't get the humour in this at all. She wants me to keep Mekong Mitch....:rofl:

Hung Lo.... :D

Morning all you early coffee risers, I am gathering up my mess this morning for a pistol match. I shoot in what is called masters division and I am trying desperately to not land in high masters! Them boys are serious! I am right on cusp. I invariably just shoot against myself and if I end up getting bumped so be it. But I am darn sure not competitive in high masters, several are nationally ranked and whip me most every time we shoot against each other. They practice every single day and I just don’t have the time energy passion or desire to devote that kind of time to it. I shoot in right at 11 different disciplines so I am just kind of average in all but not exceptional in any! Hah! Those guys shoot one discipline period and refine it until watching them looks like a dance vs me at a demolition derby!

Morning all you early coffee risers, I am gathering up my mess this morning for a pistol match. I shoot in what is called masters division and I am trying desperately to not land in high masters! Them boys are serious! I am right on cusp. I invariably just shoot against myself and if I end up getting bumped so be it. But I am darn sure not competitive in high masters, several are nationally ranked and whip me most every time we shoot against each other. They practice every single day and I just don’t have the time energy passion or desire to devote that kind of time to it. I shoot in right at 11 different disciplines so I am just kind of average in all but not exceptional in any! Hah! Those guys shoot one discipline period and refine it until watching them looks like a dance vs me at a demolition derby!
Have a great time!! :elmer::elmer::elmer:

Morning all. We went to our last basketball game for the year.
I'm looking for a me day today. It's going to be 75 here and I've got a few things I'd like to do outside.

2770047_56e8177ba557adf1e1a18cd91d6e5ac4.jpg

-
Back