Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
massive.jpg

This is Chi Tam. She comes to my house twice a week, usually around 8am. She works here until usually around 5pm each time. She scrubs the floors on her hands and knees, cleans the bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen, does the dirty dishes,does laundry, cleans windows and walls, cooks food, also sweeps and scrubs the tile in the courtyard. Twice a week she is here, probably 20 hrs a week. She gets 1 million VND per week. About $44.00 USD....:eek::(
View attachment 1715881375
For $22 a day, you might get the vacuum run and the counters wiped off here. LOL

Good Morning

Thanks all for your condolences. Off to the funeral home for arrangements this morning. I better get in the shower.

Facebeak says they are prepping the track at Famoso for the March Meet. I ain't spendin' $70 on gas to get over there and see 5 runs before the next rain shower shuts them down for 3 hours. Been there done that :lol: Good luck to 'em!

Got first floor patch grounded off, straightened dent in floor by rear seat. Carved up patch#2. Now for patch #3. Then some welding.

So..I'm looking to take a Viet name while I'm here in Viet Nam, as most expats do. Maybe some help from my friends here. Hung Long? Phuc Long? Phat Phuc? Dai Ly Phuc? Hung Phat? Phuc Map? Bien Long? Etc.. They don't get the humour in this at all. She wants me to keep Mekong Mitch....:rofl:

Last edited:
So..I'm looking to take a Viet name while I'm here in Viet Nam, as most expats do. Maybe some help from my friends here. Hung Long? Phuc Long? Phat Phuc? Dai Ly Phuc? Hung Phat? Phuc Map? Bien Long? Etc.. They don't get the humour in this at all. She wants me to keep Mekong Mitch....:rofl:
Too Long.

Back from a trip into town to fill the propane tank for the bbq, get some gas for the Burb, oil for the tractor. Holy McFuckballs, here's the breakdown:

6 Qts oil- $97
1 5 gal propane tank fill- $15
Not enough gas to make it to 1/2 full- $40 (4.27 gal)

Ben Down So Long

Rant continued, couldn't find the oil I was hoping to get, went to 6 stores (Shell Rotella). One parts store said ever since Texas had their issues with weather/power etc. they fell way behind in their production. There were spots in almost all the stores but were bare. So ended up getting Amsoil and NAPA had that for $129 for a 2 1/2 gallon but tractor has 6 qt capacity so would have to buy 2 additional qts (14.99 ea) on second oil change. Whaaaah!!! Still enjoyed jamming out to UFO while doing the work but damn is stuff getting expensive!

IMG_4264.jpg

-
Back