Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am glad I bought them when I did. They are also made for the power steering box clearance. Pia to get off on the pass side have to raise the motor, undo the header bolts, jack it up more and out through the bottom when the engine is coming out. Can not drop the engine out on the k member unless the header are off also.

So, Mancini helped some. There were 3 tracking numbers. 2 delivered. 1 has been in Indy since last week. Wonderful

I am glad I bought them when I did. They are also made for the power steering box clearance. Pia to get off on the pass side have to raise the motor, undo the header bolts, jack it up more and out through the bottom when the engine is coming out. Can not drop the engine out on the k member unless the header are off also.

Beats having to take off the center link to poke it through the driver side tubes on the Hookers I put on the Swinger. A part of the destructions Hooker oddly left out of the factory directions :lol:.

I think I'll keep my manifolds. My car will never be fast but oh well. Gas mileage is good though.

8 years ago today…
C92C1723-938F-4DB7-8502-DE9BBD1C9D30.jpg

Morning coffee drinkers and corn hole players. Crazy weather yesterday, wind snow sun back to snow and wind. Should be better today, need to clean up the Barracuda for a show this Saturday.

Just got off the phone with the guy that came over and I did hiss 440-6 distributor. He loves it!

Question is, so I wanna spend the weeks time sanding this thing down or spend 2k plus a body cart cost and have it dipped

I'm a ringer. We had a game like that in the carnival. I played for hours.. I got real good at it....
I have been to three in the last 3 or four years, we play here on the hill now and then, out of 6 or 7 of us I am picked first, I am never a captain for the reason I throw some, and the flip of a coin gets first pick out of a team
.. I really like it because it's mobile, and the bags are lite.. still enjoy throwing horse shoes

-
Back