Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got this yesterday have to find a manual on it it keeps spitting a error code. If I remember right you have to set the codes up.
699_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=OEy8waLikPEAX-KW_-J&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

Wife goes in for another biopsy this morning. She is a tough cookie (or she doesn't show her worry)

86° yesterday 13:25 46° 05:25 this morning :eek: World of Outlaws Sprints are in Ca for the weekend. Bako on Friday night, Perris Auto Speedway Saturday night. Perris is a half mile :) I haven't been to a dirt half mile since Ascott Park in LA :)

Just got a few more Covid quick tests. I test negative. Only four days since testing positive...Felt no symptoms....:thumbsup:

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well out there in Coffee Land. I dropped off the check for the freight company at my friend's business yesterday (Vans Auto if anyone is looking for Mopar only restoration parts) for my hood. It is done and should be here tomorrow!! woohoo. I have to call Mancini as my other leaf spring never came with the other parts. I gave it 2 extra days. IDK

86° yesterday 13:25 46° 05:25 this morning :eek: World of Outlaws Sprints are in Ca for the weekend. Bako on Friday night, Perris Auto Speedway Saturday night. Perris is a half mile :) I haven't been to a dirt half mile since Ascott Park in LA :)
My youngest son will feed 15 to 20 dirt racers Sunday, he records it because they race Saturday night, one of my favorite tracks is Parris to watch on the tube :thumbsup:.. my son invites me but I just show up, have a beer with all them , say hello and let them be. :D

My youngest son will feed 15 to 20 dirt racers Sunday, he records it because they race Saturday night, one of my favorite tracks is Parris to watch on the tube :thumbsup:.. my son invites me but I just show up, have a beer with all them , say hello and let them be. :D

I often wonder if Perris may be run by part of J. C. Agajanian's old gang from Ascott Park. When I was a kid Ascott was on TV every Saturday on one of the local LA stations with many of the more creative racing endeavors, Figure 8s, Demo Derby, Trailer Figure 8s much as Perris does now.

LKQ Pick Your Part Presents NIGHT OF DESTRUCTION VII
DEMO CROSS, FIGURE 8'S, TRAILER FIGURE 8'S, MINI STOCKS, DOUBLE DECKERS at Perris now.

Last edited:
I often wonder if Perris may be run by part of J. C. Agajanian's old gang from Ascott Park. When I was a kid Ascott was on TV every Saturday on one of the local LA stations with many of the more creative racing endeavors, Figure 8s, Demo Derby, Trailer Figure 8s much as Perris does now.

LKQ Pick Your Part Presents NIGHT OF DESTRUCTION VII
DEMO CROSS, FIGURE 8'S, TRAILER FIGURE 8'S, MINI STOCKS, DOUBLE DECKERS sometimes twice a year at Perris now.
I am not sure, but I will ask all the men and ladies Sunday, they may have a clue, they sure put on a good show .

Have not been in the shop 45 minutes, on my back and back up leaning over the inner fender :BangHead: my goodness I feel 80 this morning, but I have the headers off on the passenger side :thumbsup: now I can stretch and enjoy a bottle of water and get my cutting tools out .. I think I should have stretched a bit before I got on the ground :lol:

Have not been in the shop 45 minutes, on my back and back up leaning over the inner fender :BangHead: my goodness I feel 80 this morning, but I have the headers off on the passenger side :thumbsup: now I can stretch and enjoy a bottle of water and get my cutting tools out .. I think I should have stretched a bit before I got on the ground :lol:
Gettin' old ain't for sissies! :lol:

-
Back