Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Irish...

How could that possibly go sideways?
Oh my word. A JD Coy Hill bottle kill.

20220322_210939.jpg

How's the mending going Ray?
Fine actually.
Just haven't been much for conversation of late.
Lots going on.
Trying to get summers plans in order.
Going to M. I. T .P .
Probably spend a day to meet some members and pick up parts.
Then head back. Fly to Alaska. Carlisle is pretty much up in the air also.
Maybe fly in spend a day and fly back .

Fine actually.
Just haven't been much for conversation of late.
Lots going on.
Trying to get summers plans in order.
Going to M. I. T .P .
Probably spend a day to meet some members and pick up parts.
Then head back. Fly to Alaska. Carlisle is pretty much up in the air also.
Maybe fly in spend a day and fly back .

Sounds like a busy summer. Should be good.

How go's your project?

It's going well I think. My paying job has gotten busy so it's a bit slower. K swap this weekend.. Otherwise, usual stuff, I keep finding little things along the way that need attention. I've been reading and watching a few videos in preparation.
The yard is needing attention as well...mulch and flower bed cleanup is overdue. It all keeps me busy which is good. Found a couple of nice cruise routes I want to hit this summer.

Good morning men, plan on doing a small amount of trimming in the passenger inner fender today to give my headers extra room then bolt the fender back on, then run shifter and kick down cables.
Doc upped my chemo pills first time in 8 years, bummed me out a little Monday, but I got my head screwed back in place yesterday and ready to move on. :thumbsup:

Rain has passed and should see the sunshine today at a high of 52 on this Wheels Up Wensday

FB_IMG_1567295526595.jpg

Morning!
Just around freezing again,snow really dropped in 24 hours.
Hip is really giving me grief this morning. Once i get moving, maybe get better. That the least of my problems.

Good morning men, plan on doing a small amount of trimming in the passenger inner fender today to give my headers extra room the bold then fender back on, then run shifter and kick down cables.
Doc upped my chemo pills first time in 8 years, bummed me out a little Monday, but I got my head screwed back in place yesterday and ready to move on. :thumbsup:

Rain has passed and should see the sunshine today at a high of 52 on this Wheels Up Wensday

View attachment 1715894302

Hey Mike.
Sounds like a decent project in the car for the day. I'm going to need to figure out shifter cable routing around the headers... that whole side under the car is super busy with torsion bar, trans cooler, cables and dual exhaust stuffed in there.
Sorry to hear about upping things on the chemo. Hang tough.

Morning!
Just around freezing again,snow really dropped in 24 hours.
Hip is really giving me grief this morning. Once i get moving, maybe get better. That the least of my problems.
I hear you, mornings are worse, and I am sure once you get moving it will feel better. Try and look at how you stand , squat and move to maybe understand why its giving you problems, even how you sleep. Myself I must sleep on eather side and never could sleep on my back long.. good luck today working man

Hey Mike.
Sounds like a decent project in the car for the day. I'm going to need to figure out shifter cable routing around the headers... that whole side under the car is super busy with torsion bar, trans cooler, cables and dual exhaust stuffed in there.
Sorry to hear about upping things on the chemo. Hang tough.
Thank you, I will.
It is not set in stone yet , but I may put my trans cooler to the rear near the rearend. Tube style cooler

I have one header tube just a little over an 8th inch near the far bottom right, I believe I should remove a 1/4" off the area for movement to protect the header while the fender is off

FB_IMG_1599135843296.jpg

Well I just finished my first game of cornhole here. This afternoon around 5:00 p.m. she beat me by one point. Which is all good. Because now I think she likes the game. Now we will get our friends over here and play teams. Should be a lot of fun

Well I just finished my first game of cornhole here. This afternoon around 5:00 p.m. she beat me by one point. Which is all good. Because now I think she likes the game. Now we will get our friends over here and play teams. Should be a lot of fun
That game is big near me , tournaments start soon this spring

Last edited:
She doesn't read English or speak English at all. So I guess I can say here I let her beat me by a point or two so I could peak her interest. Just my way of doing things. Lol

Last edited:
I'm going to sand the boards a little bit though, they are a little bit rough and the bags don't slide well. I think I will sand them and paint them red with the yellow star where the hole is. That will be the ticket

She doesn't read English or speaking English at all. So I guess I can say here I let her beat me by a point or two so I could peak her interest. Just my way of doing things. Lol
yep! Good move on your part, keeps her interested and I bet she can be very competitive she seems like a strong willed and smart lady, and beuityful.

-
Back