Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As a start point but don't know if I'd want to go that extreme with an existing driver.
Well that's not a problem in his case!

Seriously. Yes a lot of prep, organizing, and storing before sending it off.

Really the only way to make sure all rust is addressed......Car is not to bad as far as rust goes. Floors seem solid, frame rails as well.....Nothing like giving them a car and getting back nothing but a bucket of rust!!!

Yeah...disappointed when your 66 Belvedere body is returned in a Manila envelope.....

Hmmm yes but all that is already off the car as it is. Then again I’m sure it’ll find new panels to replace haha

Betcha or only costs $30 and a carton of Marlboro Reds in Mexico. :p

They work you in between the cartel prisoners
Nah I’m waiting for this next economic depression to hit and hopefully I survive it enough to pay a bunch of people like 10 bucks to sand it down by hand for me haha

I just started working on the Satellite. Will be while till I can get it up there, but I will....

Hmmm how many gallons of vinegar would it take to dip my car? :rofl:

I’m glad I don’t have to climb ladders and scaffolding anymore

hqdefault.jpg
Are great until you're 50' above the ground working on an electric motor on a conveyor belt far from the traveled areas of the rockheads :lol: when the control cable between the basket and power unit decides to go on vacation. Lucky for me one of them had to drop a steamer in the nearby Honey Hut. 2 hours I was stranded up there :rofl:

Last edited:
That's because you all are special. :p
Maybe another one south of the border?? Thats still the left coast. You just need a passport...
Might be, my Mexican friend is the one who died last year. I would be lost down there without someone like him. Al tho, he did get us in a few jackpots while down there.......

Be interesting to pick the brain of one of those Ca Smog Referees. I read in the state smog regs a few years ago that engine swaps in post '75 smog requiring vehicles were allowed as long as the swap remained brand to brand but referee was involved before approval of the registration. Nice clean running Hellcat in an Aspen? Let the fun begin :steering:

<~~~~ took the cadillac converter off his 4x4 Yota as soon as the 12 month factory warranty was up, stored it in the corner of the shop, installed the Thrush turbo muffler and returned the converter to it's place with the first registration notice saying "SMOG INSPECTION REQUIRED" :lol:

-
Back