Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
445_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=m0kBzSmA5LYAX-ZowiA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Needle scaler at 40 psi is not horrible. Knocks off the dried up undercoating. So another win in my book. As i opened up floor to put a patch in, i got a look inside frame rail. Shop vac to get all the debris out, will cut floor on other side and do the same. Needle scaler is loosening it up inside too.
A strange air tool but they do work. Noisy though. I would throw in some foam hearing protectors with a lot of air tools.

They have zero respect for your time, somehow doctors like lawyers have forgotten that the clients time has value as well. And in fact that they work for you, not the other way around.
True, but Doc apologized when she called.

They have zero respect for your time, somehow doctors like lawyers have forgotten that the clients time has value as well. And in fact that they work for you, not the other way around.

Yup... nothing sets me off like those signs at reception that say you'll be charged for being late or no-showing

-
Back