Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup... early on maybe because it still has original drums all around. Cast "Canada" in them
the Polara was that way, but someone at some point swapped the drums side to side. So all the LHs were on the wrong side

the Polara was that way, but someone at some point swapped the drums side to side. So all the LHs were on the wrong side
15171148_1360693220609022_252162877899598129_n_gmkh1g.jpg

Back to my theory that 64 was a transitionary, random model year and they just used up what was laying around
That was every year for MOPAR! :rofl:
Something changed almost every year. I bought 74, 75 and 76 service manuals to figure out my wiring. LOL Even things I know of that changed like bumpers and guards can be a head scratcher when people tell you they know something is original on their car, yet it is not the right one by the month and year of production. "Hey Sam, found this in the stockroom", "Put it on the next one":lol:

That was every year for MOPAR! :rofl:
Something changed almost every year. I bought 74, 75 and 76 service manuals to figure out my wiring. LOL Even things I know of that changed like bumpers and guards can be a head scratcher when people tell you they know something is original on their car, yet it is not the right one by the month and year of production. "Hey Sam, found this in the stockroom", "Put it on the next one":lol:

Even crazier for me since the car is a marsupial to begin with.

Even crazier for me since the car is a marsupial to begin with.
I made a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake back when I was 15. I bought my 78 w200 off my grandfather after pulling it out of sitting in the muck behind the barn for 15 years. My dumbass threw away all the ordering paperwork I’d found in the glove box thinking it wasn’t important... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Including the build sheet.

well come to find out, that truck was originally ordered with a 400. Well it was late 1978 and the plant had ran out of 400s, so they offered my grandfather a big credit with dodge on that truck plus a credit on his next dodge vehicle. So he took it. Copies of all that documentation was later learned to have been in that glove box. Granted he used the credits to buy a 78 New Yorker. But still.

I made a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake back when I was 15. I bought my 78 w200 off my grandfather after pulling it out of sitting in the muck behind the barn for 15 years. My dumbass threw away all the ordering paperwork I’d found in the glove box thinking it wasn’t important... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Including the build sheet.

well come to find out, that truck was originally ordered with a 400. Well it was late 1978 and the plant had ran out of 400s, so they offered my grandfather a big credit with dodge on that truck plus a credit on his next dodge vehicle. So he took it. Copies of all that documentation was later learned to have been in that glove box. Granted he used the credits to buy a 78 New Yorker. But still.

Cool story... yeah I wish the car still had the fender tag never mind a build sheet. I do have a nice folder full of receipts starting from 1998. Everything prior is a mystery

When you ask her. Well I listened to every word you said..
So when do we ...
And her reply is you got that when you let me in to listen to what I had to say!
A few years ago a couple real good looking young ladies came up our drive and wanted to talk about God. I chatted them up because they had nice racks. Well they left. A few minutes later I hear. Help. Help me. Wtf? I look across the drive and into the neighbors yard and I see one of the girls. Yelling. So I use a secret side gate into there yard and I see there two big mean dogs have her cornered. I put myself and my pistol between them and I get her out. I jokingly asked her why God did not swoop in and save her. She said he did he sent you......

Last edited:
A few years ago a couple real good looking young ladies came up our drive and wanted to talk about God. I chatted them up because the had nice racks. Well they left. A few minutes later I hear. Help. Help me. Wtf? I look across the drive and into the neighbors yard and I see one of the girls. Yelling. So I use a secret side gate into there yard and I see there two big mean dogs have her cornered. I put myself and my pistol between them and I get her out. I jokingly asked her why God did not swoop in and save her. She said he did he sent you......
And because of me the neighbors found out about the secret gate I had put in when I had good friends that lived there. A huge problem started when the punk son started parking his car in our driveway and using that gate. We got it resolved when they arrested him....

A few years ago a couple real good looking young ladies came up our drive and wanted to talk about God. I chatted them up because they had nice racks. Well they left. A few minutes later I hear. Help. Help me. Wtf? I look across the drive and into the neighbors yard and I see one of the girls. Yelling. So I use a secret side gate into there yard and I see there two big mean dogs have her cornered. I put myself and my pistol between them and I get her out. I jokingly asked her why God did not swoop in and save her. She said he did he sent you......
Wait , you’re talking water pistol right? California doesn’t allow guns remember haha:rofl:

View attachment 1715896545
A Ukraine SU-27 fighter returning to base with a road sign stuck to its jet intake...That is all. Class dismissed!
"If we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing. But we got one little bulge on them Rooskies, at this height, why, they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen."
Slava Ukraini! Heroiam Slava!
www.Sierrahotel.net
Image: TCH Sept 1st 2020
Holy crap!

Yeah... it was a little different back then but met some really great people. They would fix you a meal in their home. I really started liking roasted goat right off the spit...and this one restaurant would cook an amazing green pepercorn steak.
I plan to go back and see what it has become

View attachment 1715896572
I love goat! We grazed them all summer and grilled them at first frost!

May have to wash the black truck after all. Radar says no substantial rain within 300 miles. The wind portion of this storm is moving in, but the rest is going to be a long while getting here if at all. Derelicts had a fair turn out this morning, many of the usuals. One I don't recall seeing around in the fashion it was presented. A black '59 Impaler with the rear wheel wells filled to capacity with Cragar SSs and fat tires :eek: little skinnies on the front. I could hear the delightful tinny header sound accompanied by the thump of a lumpy cam shaft :D. Not too bad for a "fin" car :thumbsup:.

Suddenly starting to fall for the tri-fives. Go down the road has 3 of them, all 4 doors and just got to ride in one. The body lines are sexy for sure.

-
Back