Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cold and windy. Occasional snow... Supposed to be Spring!
Actually probably a good thing. Trying to do as little as possible today. Think I had a rib out of position. :eek: Not sure what I did but started hurting the other day.:wtf:Thought I strained a muscle. But was getting worse. Really hurt after I swept up the shop at work last night. :BangHead:
Was sleeping on other side or back to not aggravate it. This morning I thought what if I lay right on it?.. Felt like little crunchies -then no pain whatsoever. :thumbsup: Still sore just walking around, but not like it was, so hoping it goes away now.

Cold and windy. Occasional snow... Supposed to be Spring!
Actually probably a good thing. Trying to do as little as possible today. Think I had a rib out of position. :eek: Not sure what I did but started hurting the other day.:wtf:Thought I strained a muscle. But was getting worse. Really hurt after I swept up the shop at work last night. :BangHead:
Was sleeping on other side or back to not aggravate it. This morning I thought what if I lay right on it?.. Felt like little crunchies -then no pain whatsoever. :thumbsup: Still sore just walking around, but not like it was, so hoping it goes away now.
Could be the Cartilage between the rib bones.
You can do that from something as simple as hard sneeze or cough.

Snow flurries earlier. Gained 7 lbs over the Holidays.
Since I've lost 9 lbs in the last month .
Despite being inactive most of it.
I'm blaming it on Marylins meatball Lasagna at @halifaxhops over Christmas. Damn she can cook.
Anyway. Having Won ton.
Fried dumplings, and Shrimp fried rice for Dinner.
Soup to start.

20220327_161757.jpg

Freakin tires on my dart were built in 2014!!! Only 290 miles on them... Still like new. But I am still going to replace them....

Freakin tires on my dart were built in 2014!!! Only 290 miles on them... Still like new. But I am still going to replace them....
Especially after that east coast torture.

That said, do some burn outs first! May as well destroy them!

Wind gettin' serious out there now, 40mph gusts I'm guessin'. Big ugly black cloud bank comin' this way from the beach. Good thing the ground not already wet, these SE winds would have trees layin' on the ground all over the place.

Last night at Perris Auto Speedway World of Outlaws, Friday night winner Gio Scelzi DNF, brother Dom Scelzi 11th in the main. Both qualified in the top 10. Outlaws head East and return in early September to the west coast.
Dang, Gio not doin' too bad this season, 2 feature wins and 5th in points.

Last edited:
Monday morning here. Pretty women everywhere last night. Had a great time. Great people. The singer even wanted a picture with us
IMG_20220327_193540.jpg
IMG_20220327_193537.jpg
IMG_20220328_103541.jpg
IMG_20220328_103539.jpg
IMG_20220328_103531.jpg

-
Back