Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday I got 6 out of 9 pole bases cemented in. Went to HD to see what they had for pipe, only EMT conduit. Found the thickest one, 10 foot stick, $51, holly cow! Passed on that, will look for scrap at work.

I have had good luck with that stuff at the local metal recycler. Here it is semi sorted, and they sell a lot of metal that way. Only place I get diamond plate from in semi small pieces. They get it in aluminum from a local coach business that does fire trucks.

I have had good luck with that stuff at the local metal recycler. Here it is semi sorted, and they sell a lot of metal that way. Only place I get diamond plate from in semi small pieces. They get it in aluminum from a local coach business that does fire trucks.

I've picked up some from recycler before as well, they'll give you a huge price break if it's a shorter piece. That's where I bought the pipe I used, Skagit Steel. If I can't come up with scrap at shop I'm headed there.

DentalGrill.jpg

Morning!
-15c. Too cold. At least shop is warm. Some cleanup today, and owner is painting floor in car. Will make inside look better.

Just ordered Minnow for the pond. They deliver to Harrisburg for pick up at Pro Bass shops of course. Bass nail them over the winter so there are never any in the spring. I get a few pounds a year in April, usually the survivors of the initial bass onslaught breed a few times.

Morning!
-15c. Too cold. At least shop is warm. Some cleanup today, and owner is painting floor in car. Will make inside look better.

Hey Frank.

Had the small heater going in the garage over the weekend to make it more comfortable to work. I have a large one too but that'll cook me out I think.

-4c here this morning. Tomorrow supposed to drop.to -8c overnight.

Hey Frank.

Had the small heater going in the garage over the weekend to make it more comfortable to work. I have a large one too but that'll cook me out I think.

-4c here this morning. Tomorrow supposed to drop.to -8c overnight.
It was -18 yesterday, a very cold weekend, so i worked in shop this weekend. Just getting a few steps further in Firebird.

What was funny yesterday I put something together in my mind. Was watching something and the mentioned the origin of the word limerick. Dam I was in hotel jail for a month there in Ireland!

I got left 1/4 cut off, braced trunk and cut tail panel off. Lots to fix back there.
Trying to keep a youtube journal of the work going on.

-
Back