Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you get your fires all out from the weekend? That was a lot of brush burning no doubt

Just one pile and one area, problem is where I plan on burning the majority of it there is still firewood logs, guy who bought it is "chipping away", quite a bit of wood. Should have it all burned but maybe the stumps by the end of "burn season".

Yep i just posted in there.
I like my masterbuilt
Lazy mans way to cook great food.

Is that a stand up rack style smoker? I only have a Little Chief, works for salmon and a few other things but not really the smoker I would like to have.

BBQ and friends what a great way to start the day :thumbsup:

file.jpg

Is that a stand up rack style smoker? I only have a Little Chief, works for salmon and a few other things but not really the smoker I would like to have.
Yes stand up rack.
Funny thing is folks kill the food and always ask what rub , or season did you put on. I've never used anything but wood chips. Apple and cherry.

Yes stand up rack.
Funny thing is folks kill the food and always ask what rub , or season did you put on. I've never used anything but wood chips. Apple and cherry.

Makes sense that well prepared meat will stand on it's own. I like those flavor of wood chips, I use them and alder for salmon.

Makes sense that well prepared meat will stand on it's own. I like those flavor of wood chips, I use them and alder for salmon.
Apple plank salmon is yummy! When we lived out there I would ship my Dad salmon since he could not get it in Arkansas and in return he would ship me catfish which I could not get in Washington! We both thought we were winning!

Have a Great Day All! It's straight up nasty out here, really windy and raining sideways. Glad we didn't lose power last night.

Well three more weekend days this month and my daughter is done with this semester with her clinicals. She is almost done . It's a five-year program and she graduates in December with her Doctorate Nurse Practitioner degree (DNP)
This semester she's had to do clinicals working an express care type place with a training DNP.
She works two days a week 9am-8pm and every other weekend 11a-5p.
This in addition to her full-time RN surgery job 6:30a-7p three days a week.
I've taken on the role of parent, taking my granddaughter to and from school every day.
I also go and let my daughter's dog out one to three times a day depending on the weather.
I take my granddaughter to and from her team gymnastics practice twice a week and a private lesson.
I kept track last week. I put 748 miles on my car with the uber duties, grocery store, gym, and other errands.
No wonder I feel tired, that's a lot of windshield time to and from.
My daughter appreciates it all she tells me so often. I'll just be glad when she's done.

Well three more weekend days this month and my daughter is done with this semester with her clinicals. She is almost done . It's a five-year program and she graduates in December with her Doctorate Nurse Practitioner degree (DNP)
This semester she's had to do clinicals working an express care type place with a training DNP.
She works two days a week 9am-8pm and every other weekend 11a-5p.
This in addition to her full-time RN surgery job 6:30a-7p three days a week.
I've taken on the role of parent, taking my granddaughter to and from school every day.
I also go and let my daughter's dog out one to three times a day depending on the weather.
I take my granddaughter to and from her team gymnastics practice twice a week and a private lesson.
I kept track last week. I put 748 miles on my car with the uber duties, grocery store, gym, and other errands.
No wonder I feel tired, that's a lot of windshield time to and from.
My daughter appreciates it all she tells me so often. I'll just be glad when she's done.
Wow just wow, that is a lot of family support. It is what families do. Long tuff road for her. Tell her to marry a Doctor! Hah!

Wow just wow, that is a lot of family support. It is what families do. Long tuff road for her. Tell her to marry a Doctor! Hah!
She's dating an Ortho surgeon. Now there is someone who could be a very useful family addition.

Morning!
Should warm up some today, maybe some sun later.
Firebird back into shop and get some metal hung…

What time I have to pick up fish in Harrisburb, think at 10. But they are never on time.

We have a whole big box of sheds that we have saved over the years including a couple Elk sheds. I figure if I ever get around to building knives I got handles. One of the hobbies I want to explore in my retirement. But I need to make a forge first as I want to focus on Damascus.
We have a farriers forge at the house you used to be able to get them cheap. Not so much anymore.

Good job Craig.
Those are happy memory miles in my book.
I know Cheryl and I remind ourselves at times when the going gets tough.
Even the eight year old GD is glad it's almost over.
POS SNL could of helped but he was MIA for several months and then we learned he'd moved out of state.
Oh well so happy we can help, she'll always remember the time we spent together. It's been nothing but good times.

-
Back