Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I talked to Indy Cylinder heads today. I’m sending these heads up to them for final assembly and maybe some other polishing.

but I’m now curious as to what mpg my hopefully 500-600 Hp 440 will get with the t56 being a .058OD
I was really impressed with 2200 RPM at 70 MPH. And that 408 pulls that tall gear like nothing.....

Last edited:
When you get tired of eating Vietnamese food you send your gopher lady to get me some fried chicken from Lottieria. It's a korean-based fast food place kind of a cross between KFC and Burger King. I always buy the fried chicken. It's great. Nice change from eating Viet food always. Chi Chuc runs and gets us anything that we tell her to get and she brings it to the house here. Probably three or four times a day. They'll do just about anything for an extra dollar in Vietnam. Six nice chicken breasts for about $5 USD
PXL_20220427_020424627.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday went to a wedding party around 11:00 a.m. Was there for about 3 hours. The girl in the pink is Chin's 18 yo daughter. Of course then we had to go to the other party restaurant where we party with our friends all the time. Didn't leave there until 9:00 p.m. last night. Wheeewww...
IMG_20220427_080438.jpg
IMG_20220426_114530.jpg
IMG_20220427_095130.jpg
View attachment 1715918512
IMG_20220427_150235.jpg

Last edited:
Love that you just ducked under the tape and wandered the construction site and nobody really cared.
Yeah, not many safety measures in place in Viet Nam. There is always construction going on somewhere. They are even swinging that big crane around with those concrete pillars hanging, as Motos and Cars pass by. Wonder how many accidents there really are here ???

Stopped on my way home when I was on the motorbike the other day I took a few more pics. They took out the entire old span. And you can see by the new abutments that they have concreted into place that the new bridge will be at least twice as wide.
PXL_20220423_044001804.jpg
PXL_20220423_043928894.MP.jpg

Yeah, not many safety measures in place in Viet Nam. There is always construction going on somewhere. They are even swinging that big crane around with those concrete pillars hanging, as Motos and Cars pass by. Wonder how many accidents there really are here ???

There's a "flow" to it...experienced that in a lot of places. Americans would look at it like a crazy Buster Keaton film while there its a bit if a sabre dance that nobody realizes is happening :lol: I don't imagine there are many accidents

Morning!
Going to be maybe 45 degrees f today. Highways are dry so thats a good thing for moving.

I'd just bet not as many as you might think. I wonder how many accidents are actually caused HERE by trying to follow all the bullshit OSHA regulations.

There's a "flow" to it...experienced that in a lot of places. Americans would look at it like a crazy Buster Keaton film while there its a bit if a sabre dance that nobody realizes is happening :lol: I don't imagine there are many accidents
Kind of like watching a hockey game if you are not a fan!

Morning morning finally woke up. Man with the low 50's outside, windows open it is GREAT sleeping weather. :thumbsup:

Hey I need a bridge idea. Thinking of trying to find an old dock door plate??
We have several small springs run through the property. They are always running never dry up.
It's a pain to drive through them muddy mess.
I have a great spot side to side is about three feet.
Just looking for something to support a max of 1000 pounds riding mower or golf cart.

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. I agree with Craig above....Anyways, I am running to the UP to move my boy home on Sat, find some hiking or something to do, then back on Sun. Should be a nice time, usually it, but 10-12 hours of driving will be Hell on my current back pain. Damn kids

Hey I need a bridge idea. Thinking of trying to find an old dock door plate??
We have several small springs run through the property. They are always running never dry up.
It's a pain to drive through them muddy mess.
I have a great spot side to side is about three feet.
Just looking for something to support a max of 1000 pounds riding mower or golf cart.
I used a salvage trailer deck, will work great once I am done building it.

E337CFD6-146E-4D6F-B4A8-69518BD21135.jpeg

A0B1B13B-4C1A-47F4-8D77-D44BBC978D59.jpeg

-
Back