Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hay @MOPARMITCH , enjoyed the video sir :thumbsup:
amazing to watch another part of the world as life goes on .
June :thumbsup:.
Good morning everyone, high of 70 and sunny all day here on the hill.. life is good :)

Hey I need a bridge idea. Thinking of trying to find an old dock door plate??
We have several small springs run through the property. They are always running never dry up.
It's a pain to drive through them muddy mess.
I have a great spot side to side is about three feet.
Just looking for something to support a max of 1000 pounds riding mower or golf cart.
mobile-bridges-m60a1.jpg

We have several small springs run through the property. They are always running never dry up.
Just looking for something to support a max of 1000 pounds riding mower or golf cart.
Here is a simple dock plate that will do what you want from McMaster Carr. Cheap!
75D0FE2B-4FE7-456A-BFB9-0C9340295B51.jpeg

Craig around here alot of streams have a culvert over them basically a round corrugated pipe with gravel over it. Cheap and easy to do.
drainage-pipe-new-culvert-under-small-country-side-gravel-road-MHHK3C.jpg

Kind of like watching a hockey game if you are not a fan!

I have a funny hockey game story from Mobile Alabama watching the Mobile Mystics play (they had a couple of Esposito kids on the team at the time)

Starts with the L.A. drawl voice from a couple rows behind me...

"Y'all know what the hell's going on?"

:lol:

Had the group move down and my buddy and I explained it. Had a great time

So tell me Mitch looking at all the pricing you are quoting in VN, I gotta ask what does a hooker cost? I am asking for a freind!
Well...I haven't had That experience. But a local guy that is from Vinh Long tells me its bout 500 thousand Dong, or $21.77 USD...Probably double that in Saigon....:rofl:

Same town as Tike. Nothing I need but they sell for good money usually.
Hoppy, you're a smart guy to clean up your sale threads by removing all the bumps. I started doing that with other members threads and spent all day deleting posts. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Couple of steel I beams and some expanded steel

If you have trees/logs around then corduroy road can work... not as long lasting as steel or iron, but can be inexpensive if the resources are laying around

Off to the Dr. with the wife today. Probably setting up her radiation schedule.

You have a couple extra hoods, right?
Here is a simple dock plate that will do what you want from McMaster Carr. Cheap!View attachment 1715918570
Was going to suggest those. Used them at the cold storage for rail cars.

Good Morning

Last edited:
Morning fellers and bridge builders, Nice morning for walking the fence line, dogs had fun. Made my coffee just like normal. I'm just not normal sometimes.

-
Back