Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ended up going over to AirGas to get gas for the MIG. Bit of a punch out the gate with bottle purchase but exchanges are $90 but with a 60 Cf tank that will most likely be infrequent occurrence (unless I forget to shut off the valve :rolleyes:)

So started gathering all my cylinder head stuff and I can’t find the box from Summit with my seals, locks and retainers. Soooo guess I’m ordering those again.

Ended up going over to AirGas to get gas for the MIG. Bit of a punch out the gate with bottle purchase but exchanges are $90 but with a 60 Cf tank that will most likely be infrequent occurrence (unless I forget to shut off the valve :rolleyes:)

soapy water will be your friend checking for leaks :lol:

upload_2022-4-27_18-29-39.jpeg

I think most everyone already told you but be sure and leak check all fittings once you hook it up. And always bleed pressure off the regulator when not using it, and never stand in front of gauges when cracking them open.

I think most everyone already told you but be sure and leak check all fittings once you hook it up. And always bleed pressure off the regulator when not using it, and never stand in front of gauges when cracking them open.

OSHA/MSHA rule #1 for torches and such :thumbsup:
My Dad got me into those habits when I was a pre-teen.

Worked a lot of years with high pressure aviators oxygen systems :thumbsup:

We're preachin' to the choir :lol: You could probably give us welders safety tips :lol:

NOPE.. The whole fire near a pressurized accelerant was a no-no :lol: I require education around that. Haha

Flew my canopy under some thunderheads. Bottle of O2 on my hip, about 150 pounds of zippy boomy things, and 400 square feet of electrically charged nylon over my head.

The letter carrier is here! The letter carrier is here! My state income tax refund check could be out there! :D :rofl:
Psh we made less money last year with the wife off 12 weeks.... had to pay state taxes for the first time in 18 years

NOPE.. The whole fire near a pressurized accelerant was a no-no :lol: I require education around that. Haha

Flew my canopy under some thunderheads. Bottle of O2 on my hip, about 150 pounds of zippy boomy things, and 400 square feet of electrically charged nylon over my head.
Sounds reasonable :realcrazy:

Good luck today Frank, it is gonna be an emotional day for all concerned. Sounds like a good outcome tho.
Thanks. Move went well. Mom gets discharged friday. Friday should be a good day. Except my sister is rattling mom’s cage.

My wife kills my brain cells. Goes to the store for a “couple of things (for our pending vacation)”. 7 hours later, 11 stores and an entire full size SUV literally stacked to where no one but the driver can get in the thing later.... she’s home and wonders why I’m annoyed...

My wife kills my brain cells. Goes to the store for a “couple of things (for our pending vacation)”. 7 hours later, 11 stores and an entire full size SUV literally stacked to where no one but the driver can get in the thing later.... she’s home and wonders why I’m annoyed...
As am I. What's the problem. You expected something else.:poke::rofl:

Annoyed?
Kid demolished second rear diff in his chevy. Blames it on his big tires,not his driving habit that i suggested. Buys the cheapest diff on marketplace, almost blown up.
Early in our conversations i gave him contact info for a guy that parts out those specific trucks. He refuses to call him.
Now hes all pissed off that to fix the pos he bought needs $700 in parts. Hes driving wifes car, i need it to bring mom home on friday. Daughters car needs water pump, timing belt,and both serpentine belts. Big job. No time.

-
Back