Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got 67 home.

20220427_181605.jpg

I thought it was running??
It was when he got it. Needs a few things now. He started swapping out the small pattern wheels put these wheels on it. I do not like them.and 4 wheel disc brakes. Now no run and no brakes. And no park on transmission. Unknown on park issue....

Something to keep in mind. Your O2 bottles, the valve has 2 seats, one at close and one at open. Unless the valve is completely open to it's stop it's likely that it will leak at the shaft.
I thought valve design changed, that this was no longer necessary

Did everything go well, hope it didn't take up to much of her day.
Sorry I didn't update. All is well. Just a follow up to schedule radiation treatments. They will start in a few weeks, 5 days a week for 4 weeks. They only take 10 or 15 min. and are about like a sunburn. Just a specific spot therapy.

Sorry I didn't update. All is well. Just a follow up to schedule radiation treatments. They will start in a few weeks, 5 days a week for 4 weeks. They only take 10 or 15 min. and are about like a sunburn. Just a specific spot therapy.
Hope all goes well for her, keep her and you in my daily prayers for strength and healing, and of course wisdom for the doctors involved.
Have a nice evening..memike is ready for 7 hours of shut eye.

Hope all goes well for her, keep her and you in my daily prayers for strength and healing, and of course wisdom for the doctors involved.
Have a nice evening..memike is ready for 7 hours of shut eye.
Thanks Mike. That means a lot.

Now at Cafe Lan with Chin and her Mom. Mom doesn't hear very well You have to yell everything at her. KKK KKK
IMG_20220428_111127.jpg

So, on the way to the cafe this morning the low tire pressure light came on on the Mercedes. So when I got there I checked it the right rear tire was low on air. Sat at the cafe for probably an hour and a half. Went to get back in the car The tire was completely flat. I limped it about 20 km per hour to a tire shop about two clicks away. So they jacked the car up right there using a hand jack and use electric impact to remove the tire. Had two nails in it. I knew that though. I told him. In Vietnamese. So he pulled the tire off checked it Yes two nails. Takes the tire off the rim repairs it puts it back on the rim airs it up checks it. Puts it back on the car. 40,000 dong or $1.75 USD. I gave him 50,000 dong. Roughly $2.18. told him to get himself a coffee. KKK KKK

So, on the way to the cafe this morning the low tire pressure light came on on the Mercedes. So when I got there I checked it the right rear tire was low on air. Sat at the cafe for probably an hour and a half. Went to get back in the car The tire was completely flat. I limped it about 20 km per hour to a tire shop about two clicks away. So they jacked the car up right there using a hand jack and use electric impact to remove the tire. Had two nails in it. I knew that though. I told him. In Vietnamese. So he pulled the tire off checked it Yes two nails. Takes the tire off the rim repairs it puts it back on the rim airs it up checks it. Puts it back on the car. 40,000 dong or $1.75 USD. I gave him 50,000 dong. Roughly $2.18. told him to get himself a coffee. KKK KKK
What's all the k's at the end of your posts for?

-
Back