Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool looks like a bunch of slant distributor NOS parts will be here today. Friend at Central Jersy Motor parts had them. Hard to get the plastic gears for them lately that are good quality.

Central Jersey Motor Parts - NOS Parts, NOS Mopar (cjmotorparts.com)
Good gy for nos parts along with Martymopat at Arizona parts also who is on here also.

6 month how you doing crap. Have a new doc really have to figure her out seems ok. Wonder if she is hot without the mask!:lol:

Last time I went to a doctor....he asked me what the problem was.. i responded, "Isn't that what I'm paying you to figure out?" He was confounded. I stopped going to doctors at that point.

I want her to give me a prostate exam so I can run my fingers through her hair!:rofl:

Last time I went to a doctor....he asked me what the problem was.. i responded, "Isn't that what I'm paying you to figure out?" He was confounded. I stopped going to doctors at that point.
This is the blood test how ya doing thing. Pretty much have to do it every three months. Of course I have to bring the R/T since the cobalt is getting inspected. 10 MPG att best prob a 80 mile round trip!

I wish. Sucks will behind farm equipment here usually then alot of school bus routes. 900 would be alot better.

So, I just finished my 1hr massage. Now she is working on Chin for an hour. This little Viet girl is only bout 5'1, a little thick, but not fat. Hands as strong as mine, at least. Does a great job. 2 people, 2 hours, $15 USD. Now Im cooking a western breakfast. Fried potatoes, Eggs, Some Johnsonville Sausages I found in Saigon. Been a While......
I get regular massage by a very small Chinese older lady. She has been teaching me some Mandarin. It is hard for me to learn and I typically learn languages pretty easily. Like any good Marine I can order beer or women in 1/2 dozen languages! Hah! I have been going to her for about three years and just do not have back problems as a result. No idea why my insurance company cannot figure out just how preventative maint regular massage is.

Well I am taking a buddy to the airport today so he can fly home to be married. He has been hanging out with this girl for about twelve years so I reckon it is time. She put her foot down. 8 hours round trip to Minneapolis airport if you don’t stop for anything. I could cut the drive time in half if he used Winnipeg. Arghh

Yep, got it when it was high but not as high as it is now, I have 1 1/4 of clear and 1 gall of color i bought 3 years ago.
Never would have thought it would get crazy like it is now..
Yeah. It’s 3X higher now than just last July

Scheduled for delivery on Friday 15 yards of dirt, excited lol! Garden soil actually, will scoop it into garden from pile with loader. There's a stump right in front of my double gate on the end of the garden that I tried to flush cut down to the ground but hit the dirt with the chain, game over. Can drive over it or around it but it's in the way.

-
Back