Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any more parts or is that all you get?
i get all the sheet metal, so the inner fenders, the butterfly hood, both front fenders, the grille, bumper, and the rear quarters, the glass(which is all but useless with a 5 inch chop out of the top. Plus a rolling v8 G body chassis to drop it on if I wanted. But I have other plans.

Thumbs up! What do they pop it with? Some kind of heat?
The guy had part of that apparatus in a fire of some sort for a while. Then he brings it over to the net, and they fire it. Must have some type of ignition system incorporated....

It's Wagon Wednesday!
wagonwednesdayXXII.jpg

Good morning :D

So anyway, I took stock in my paint supplies.
I have 1 gallon DTM primer, 1 gallon high build, 1/2 gallon “guide coat”, 1 gallon color, 1 gallon high gloss clear, plus all the hardeners, reducers, filters, cups, mixers, etc. think that’ll be enough for the dart?
It will all depend on how well the coverage is on the color.

Chris. Get a 5 gallon bucket with a lid and pour both gallons in and stir it up. Dip it out into spray cup as needed....

Rain this morning. Expect more later, so no weed n feed…:( I did get some branches trimmed yesterday with my new lopper. So not as much getting smacked while mowing next time:thumbsup:
Not sure if I posted this…got a couple tools replaced under warranty from Fiskars. Really Eazy, just sent pics and had replacements in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Rain this morning. Expect more later, so no weed n feed…:( I did get some branches trimmed yesterday with my new lopper. So not as much getting smacked while mowing next time:thumbsup:
Not sure if I posted this…got a couple tools replaced under warranty from Fiskars. Really Eazy, just sent pics and had replacements in a few weeks.

BEF2300E-529B-447E-A7C9-ED99A096CC79.jpeg

Dang... I tossed the broken set of Fiskar loppers I had and bought new ones. The broken set was about 8 years old though. Any limit on the warranty period?
Lifetime. Didn’t even ask for receipt or any kind of proof. The handle stops were shot and the one side of sheers was bent a little

Lifetime. Didn’t even ask for receipt or any kind of proof. The handle stops were shot and the one side of sheers was bent a little
Yup... Stop was gone on mine so it would completely depress (and crush fingers) or the hinge point would pop free and required some blunt force trauma to get it back in alignment.

Lesson learned. Guess I'll have to note that this next go-round

Yup... Stop was gone on mine so it would completely depress (and crush fingers) or the hinge point would pop free and required some blunt force trauma to get it back in alignment.

Lesson learned. Guess I'll have to note that this next go-round
Old loppers are actually still useable. The shears have generated numerous occasions of cursing due to smashing fingers. Had actually just picked up a pair of Ace shears for 5 bucks at a flea market and was going to toss the old ones. But looked up their web site- Briefly described, attached a pic… Was very surprised when I got notice they were shipping me new ones.

I am back they checked my fluids all is mostly good. My potassium is low so like Keith I need a Banana a day! No Karl NO!

-
Back