Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I just finished my 1hr massage. Now she is working on Chin for an hour. This little Viet girl is only bout 5'1, a little thick, but not fat. Hands as strong as mine, at least. Does a great job. 2 people, 2 hours, $15 USD. Now Im cooking a western breakfast. Fried potatoes, Eggs, Some Johnsonville Sausages I found in Saigon. Been a While......

I fully intend to do the power tour next year. Be cool if we could go together....maybe trailer the dart to your place and stage from there....
Wow, Victoria is built for miles and would be up for that.. shoot !! This would be cool as it gets to fallow this tour with friends

So, I just finished my 1hr massage. Now she is working on Chin for an hour. This little Viet girl is only bout 5'1, a little thick, but not fat. Hands as strong as mine, at least. Does a great job. 2 people, 2 hours, $15 USD. Now Im cooking a western breakfast. Fried potatoes, Eggs, Some Johnsonville Sausages I found in Saigon. Been a While......
Been keeping up with your intake of foods, you was ready for that I bet, got to get your American breakfast fix, sounds good, can you get good orange juice there ?

So anyway, I took stock in my paint supplies.
I have 1 gallon DTM primer, 1 gallon high build, 1/2 gallon “guide coat”, 1 gallon color, 1 gallon high gloss clear, plus all the hardeners, reducers, filters, cups, mixers, etc. think that’ll be enough for the dart?
Yep, got it when it was high but not as high as it is now, I have 1 1/4 of clear and 1 gall of color i bought 3 years ago.
Never would have thought it would get crazy like it is now..

I was going to comment about looking at what was happening with the Nation when the prices are high or extremely low. Enough politics for me. LOL
Me 3 !! How do you like my cypress bar. ? Mikie needs another drink , maybe go to the other thread :lol: wow, been a great day on the hill. :thankyou:
No politics for me...

..... I burped :rofl:

Been keeping up with your intake of foods, you was ready for that I bet, got to get your American breakfast fix, sounds good, can you get good orange juice there ?
Hell yeah...My housemaid makes me fresh Orange juice from fresh oranges every day....:thumbsup:

Your food your enjoying is a great diet compared to most

Your food your enjoying is a great diet compared to most
Yup, Im down to 82kg now, was 90kg when I got here. Makes the pullups and pushups easier...But honestly, yes I think it is really the food here. Much fresher, not frozen,no preservatives and actually smaller portions. But gotta splurge once in a while...:thumbsup:

Dang it man !! Fresh squeezed! The only way to go if you can :thumbsup:
You can go on just about any street in VN and get fresh squeezed OJ or Sugar Cane, and many other fruits. The street vendors make it up right there in front of you...Delicious.....:thumbsup:

Yup, Im down to 82kg now, was 90kg when I got here. Makes the pullups and pushups easier...But honestly, yes I think it is really the food here. Much fresher, not frozen,no preservatives and actually smaller portions. But gotta splurge once in a while...:thumbsup:
Yes ! Pick the right food here in the states and watch out for over portions and we have them here as well, just not the most popular of foods :lol: see i like salmon, greens and fresh fruit. Most don't.
Just my thinking anyway :lol:

You can go on just about any street in VN and get fresh squeezed OJ or Sugar Cane, and many other fruits. The street vendors make it up right there in front of you...Delicious.....:thumbsup:
Sheewizz man, thats great, can't find that here

The farmers market here has fresh fruits and vegetables, and I bet you know what we have to pay, I have my own garden

20220428_161107.jpg

Went grocery shoppin today. A 5 pound sack of shredded cheddar cheese almost 18 bucks. My big old butt. Ain't doin it.

So here's my homemade Western breakfast today. Fried potatoes with eggs and cheese. And Johnsonville sausages. And some Dijon mustard. Pretty dang good if I must say so myself.
PXL_20220504_043336769.jpg
PXL_20220504_043310855.jpg

Actually the Chicken eggs here are very good. The chicken itself, kind of tough, free range here mostly...But they they have great fried chicken at the Lotteria, Korean outfit, kind a cross between KFC and Burger King...:thumbsup:

-
Back