Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well by then I should be in Arkansas full time so any of you that need a staging area or a stopover site my shop will be open as will the bar. Plenty of acreage to park anything you can drag! North West Corner of Arkansas by Fayetteville.
Great. Thanks....

Such a nice day. Have been picking away at a wheel bearing job on a lincoln mkx that expanded into a brake job. Need to get it done today, but not feelin it.

Got headers for 67 today. Schumacher was very quick to ship. They included gaskets...

20220503_130302.jpg

I'm going to remove the engine from the bottom. Bay needs freshening up. Should be easy to install headers that way...

Just finish one and start accumulating parts for another. Must be a sickness......:)

Just finish one and start accumulating parts for another. Must be a sickness......:)
I feel ya. That 48 coupe is all but certain to be mine here by June. Then I have a major decision to make

I thought sure I could drag him out with the I am up high surrounded by a dike comment. You know he is not feeling good if he passes that one up!
I haven’t seen him in a while online. I hope he’s doing ok

This 67 does not need much. Just a freshening up....And get the brake conversion finished....Trans has a small leak, who knows, Thing ran like a bat out of hell!!!
Let me know how low those hang below the frame when you get them on please

-
Back