Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Zoom! I was just going to post how my wife is still "learning" the new coffee pot (I know). She put a full basket of coffee in but only about 16 ounces of water so I too am drinking some stout stuff lol!

Coffee 03.jpg

7 1/4. 9" drums. Original stuff it seems, or.at least the drums are (Made in Canada cast marks) One of the tensioners doesn't hit the detent so it rotates freely.

If you need the oval spring that goes on the brake strut lever, order NAPA part # 80744 and they come two per... those springs are not in any of the hardware or spring kits, you have to order them separately...

Nice to see you here Karl. I hope your health is much better.:thumbsup:

Not really, had a bad day today with trouble breathing periodically...

I have some good days and some bad ones, today was one of the bad ones...

I was slowly making some improvements, but about two weeks ago had some set back... Maybe another bout with Covid again... My Oxygen levels have dipped as low as 82 and sometimes 84 - 86... But then get back up to 92 - 94 or even 96...

I have been taking my supplements and trying to figure out why I had this dip in the last two weeks...

That made me laugh this AM. Hey Cris nice exhaust by the way!

Thanks Hop!

Have to pull the right side out.

Couldn't figure out why it was so difficult to get that side in.
Turns out (after archived photo review) they had the right side muffler installed backward in order to get the clearance on the drive shaft :BangHead:. Both of the old ones are center/offset.

I ordered a dual offset of the same model. Should clear up the issue :rolleyes::eek:

-
Back