Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to say it display it! Cheap advertising!

Here it is :thumbsup:

20220606_132910.jpg

20220606_143223.jpg

It's funny, following a thread on B Bodies. a 65 Dodge Coronet with a 273-4 barrel. Commando he calls it. No, 65 B bodies were built with a 273 but a 2 barrel and not a 4 barrel and definitely not with a 600 Holley. Oh and also, Commando's are Plymouth. Dodges had Charger 273's. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

It's funny, following a thread on B Bodies. a 65 Dodge Coronet with a 273-4 barrel. Commando he calls it. No, 65 B bodies were built with a 273 but a 2 barrel and not a 4 barrel and definitely not with a 600 Holley. Oh and also, Commando's are Plymouth. Dodges had Charger 273's. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:
Link

So it's a 273 commando with poly heads and 3 on the tree.
Did I read that correct?

Hard to weld coated, and or rusty metal.
Rusty just gases out. Coated is a laundry list. It depends on what it is.

I do recall from class. :thumbsup: ground and sanded everything down, then cleaned it up before. Had to play with the gas a little but got to "OK" The second pipe went better

I had to explain 3 times the wheel was falling off. He didnt understand.

Also dug into the 50’s mercury with a flathead v8. Valve stuck. Pulled intake and see a keeper in the valley. The valve guide walked up and is holding valve open. And stuck there. Have to get it back into place.

Pass the bourbon. This cert course is probably the hardest course I’ve ever taken. Combine that with the day from hell at work, mostly correctly a mistake I admittedly made. I need a few shots or even an entire barrel of bourbon,

Home from my double hitter softball game. I went 6 for 7 four doubles two singles and they intentionally walked me once.
I slid into second the first game and got a bleeding knee wound...I'll survive.
Then on the way home swerved to miss a deer darting out in front of me. It glanced off the passenger front end no damage.
Safely home, cleaned up, and having a toddy. :thumbsup:

I'm just a bit of a dunce so bear with me... none of them have a model year noted ... so how do I know?.

68 340 air cleaner...

68 Air Cleaner A01.jpg

68 Air Cleaner A02.JPG

71 340 air cleaner... They are supposed to be 'dual snorkel' but many had the snorkels "removed/not installed"...

71 340 air cleaner.JPG

71 340 air cleaner A02.jpg

See post #10 here:

[FOR SALE] - 340 air cleaner

-
Back