Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
20220607_060934.jpg

So go to the post office yesterday to get stamps, picked up a roll, hey they are going up .05 next month if you use them time to buy, any how Harley always goes in or I am not allowed in, the girls spoil the crap out of her. She does her usual and front paws on the counter and one bark. Man they gave her two hot dogs! Freaking dog is spoiled. So then to a guys house to pick up a tack I saw on marketplace. Nice guy turns into a hour of bsing. Also picked up a nice nors amp guage. OK been there half a hour ask him if I can let Harley out. Sure we just lost our dog last month. Holy crap did he and his wife spoil her. She is playing with the old toys, eating all the snacks and just having a great time. I guess she is spoiled?

Oh yeah the UPS guy comes and she of course gets more treats and goes with him for a ride to the neighbors house and back, I want to be a dog!

But they want to take him home with them and then...."You can pick him up later" But wait we are a team...."That is cool but you can pick him up!" Well would you want to go to a movie....or dinner....."nah we just want to play with Dallas....you can pick him up later" :wtf:

But they want to take him home with them and then...."You can pick him up later" But wait we are a team...."That is cool but you can pick him up!" Well would you want to go to a movie....or dinner....."nah we just want to play with Dallas....you can pick him up later" :wtf:
Thats funny.

Really on the fence with bringing her to Carlisle usually to hot. Prob have Marilyn bring her Friday night to spend the night with us. She has been ther before but never for longer than a few hours.

Start a side gig renting him out.... oh wait, would that make him a gigolo??

I have been getting to know this cashier clerk I could then say....you want to play with Dallas!

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well out there. Zombie like tired today. Hopefully to sleep early tonight. Teaching class is taking a toll. Up at 4:15am for 10 hours at work, then not home from class until close to 8pm. Hoping to work on my boys rat rod this weekend and get a bunch knocked out. I really want to drive it to a Rockabilly show in Aug - both my rat rod and his together. We will see, fingers crossed.

-
Back