Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are scary actually mine are maybe 300 lbs and I borrow a friends pallet jack.

What jack point did you use may I ask? I've never had mine up, not sure if I can jack at end of axle or if center would be better. Will check manual. Have 1 2000lb and 1 3000lb floor jack, don't really have any great bottle jacks. Used to have some killer homemade jackstands that were very tall and stout for my Landcruiser, wish I never got rid of them!

Morning!
sunny and 70’s today.
Nice.
Brake job on a Ram
And struts/service on a carrotvan.

I finally got my wheel spacers in for my Kubota, will now be able to run chains on the rears w/o rubbing this winter. The rear tires are filled with beet juice or chemical for stability, weigh 4-5 hundred pounds each so will have to figure out a safe way to jack up tractor and slide them off one at a time. Have extended stud kit to add as well.

That reminds me of a racist joke, that I can't tell on the internet...

I will add that I hadn't started drinking my first cup : ) Shoulda been suspicious when I saw Princess Valiant AND GDaddy in the posts lol! I don't know why my bookmark comes up there sometimes.
I was wondering why you liked a post I made 3 years ago

What jack point did you use may I ask? I've never had mine up, not sure if I can jack at end of axle or if center would be better. Will check manual. Have 1 2000lb and 1 3000lb floor jack, don't really have any great bottle jacks. Used to have some killer homemade jackstands that were very tall and stout for my Landcruiser, wish I never got rid of them!
I thought the wheels were off set centres, you move them side to side to widen the stance?
A shop crane is handy yet akward for handling big wheels.
Even moving wheels out 1” will make it feel more stable.

There's a bunch of tiny ants that have taken up home in my mailbox... Many of the letters are covered with them and their eggs... :wtf:

I put a bait trap in there yesterday to see if that helps, if not I will fog bomb the mailbox to kill them off... :BangHead:

Front I just use the bucket and stands back under the axel on each side.

I have a grader on the back, not a rear excavator so won't be able to put enough downward pressure to lift but that would be convenient. Rented a big excavator last year and threw a track, used the bucket to hold up a side while I put that back on. I'm wondering how much weight lifting from the rear, sadly don't even know for sure the total tractor weight with implents.

I thought the wheels were off set centres, you move them side to side to widen the stance?
A shop crane is handy yet akward for handling big wheels.
Even moving wheels out 1” will make it feel more stable.

On the Kubotas they are on some models of rims/tires. I have R4 I think, rims are not "split" like other Kubota. Salesman didn't realize that when he sold me $600 worth of chains, wife was none too happy when I told her it would take another $400 for the spacers and stud kit.

Yep Tina, Wonder Woman has the same problem . logged out once. Tried to log on. User not found so after three days trying she gave up.
I don't know what the key is to fix that. Clearing cookies seems to make a difference. It was comical that the guy on FBBO was online there posting but was complaining that he couldn't log in.

There's a bunch of tiny ants that have taken up home in my mailbox... Many of the letters are covered with them and their eggs... :wtf:

I put a bait trap in there yesterday to see if that helps, if not I will fog bomb the mailbox to kill them off... :BangHead:

They are showing up on my shop driveway, got a trap myself. Neighbor brought in some dirt and moles, we didn't any at all up here before so I asked him if he was going to go Caddy Shack on their asses!

They are showing up on my shop driveway, got a trap myself. Neighbor brought in some dirt and moles, we didn't any at all up here before so I asked him if he was going to go Caddy Shack on their asses!

Maybe I should get an aardvark....

I don't know what the key is to fix that. Clearing cookies seems to make a difference. It was comical that the guy on FBBO was online there posting but was complaining that he couldn't log in.

Delete Cookies.jpg

Dang gas card didn't show up yesterday, I'm burning $80 per day in fuel, filing expense reports daily. Wifey does the budget, she noticed lol! At least the reimbursement is quick, supposed to have new cards by end of the day. Have a Great Day All!

Damn, I didn't get a chance to mow my lawn here yesterday and I thought I would get it today. It's going to rain here any minute now.
:mob::mob::mob::lol:

The contractor started repairs on Andy's steps yesterday. The guy was real good with that little track hoe. Fun too watch.

20220607_115509.jpg

20220607_115515.jpg

20220607_120650.jpg

20220607_121000.jpg

20220607_121103.jpg

20220607_133406.jpg

Last edited:

Boric acid powder?

-
Back