Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A guy's wife/gf is mowing the lawn... One of the neighbors sees this and yells at the guy, "You shouldn't let her mow the lawn, you're the man of the house.... You should be hung"...

He says, "I am hung, that's why she's mowing the lawn"... :D
With the right equipment she could mow her own lawn.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Then he would be hung out to dry.:eek:

No. If you want a chick magnet, just push your 1 yr old baby girl in a stroller along the beach. Trust me on this one

Chick Magnet.jpg

quick question for the group. To switch from SBP to BBP, I need to change the shafts, drums and backing plates? brake internals the same or all of that too?

The strut bar that goes from one shoe to the other is different from 4" (a-body) to 4 1/2" (b-body) drums... The a-body one has a lengthwise bend and the b-body one doesn't...

It has to do with the shoe width 1 7/8" for 4" pattern and 2 1/2" for 4 1/2" bolt pattern... They have to put the bend in for the narrow shoe...

4" pattern strut lever:

Mancini Racing Parking Brake Strut Lever Set

4 1/2" strut lever:

Mancini Racing Parking Brake Strut Lever Set

Last edited:
Guys we need as many prayers as we can get. Once again, bad luck has struck. My wife’s step father was involved in a very very bad accident at work, he’s a tnt blaster. Fell over 40 ft down a rock wall. He’s alive, but with serious injuries. Currently in surgery. He’s a Marine so I know he’s tough but that’s a hell of a fall.

Last edited:
Guys we need as many prayers as we can get. Once again, bad luck has struck. My wife’s step father was involved in a very very bad accident at work, he’s a tnt blaster. Fell over 40 ft down a rock wall. He’s alive, but with serious injuries. Currently in survey. He’s a Marine so I know he’s tough but that’s a hell of a fall.

genuflect.jpg
For the powder monkey. That rock farming has it's hazards.
Got prayers, will send
th?id=OIP.jpg
PS ... "Powder Monkey" is the affectionate name we used for our blasting guys :D

@Mattax
Matt found you another Jeep. This one goes fast!!
!989 with a supercharged 6.2L Hellcat.
Called the Hellwagon...haha!!

31720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=LAzHuhYgl48AX-Kx-EA&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

Can't like that Wolfie
And at this point I don't want anyone else to finish it. It was a project with myself and my best friend. Unfortunately he passed away.
I had planned to hand him the keys and title when finished.

I'm just going to cut it up and add some of his ashes and bury it.

And at this point I don't want anyone else to finish it. It was a project with myself and my best friend. Unfortunately he passed away.

Sad story. Yeah, I get it.

Sad story. To be honest, I almost did the same thing. The last thing my grandfather and I did together and the last picture of him alive was helping me set and place my quarter panel last year. He helped me hold and measure everything I’ve done on the thing the entire time. Only person who supported this venture. I couldn’t bring myself to even look at the thing until nearly June. I was ready to part it out and crush the rest.

but then I got to thinking, he wanted to see it completed. He wanted me to enjoy it. So I decided finishing it and keeping it is better than letting it being crushed or parted out. The very first drive when it’s done will be to the cemetery where he’s buried, the road runs thru it and is wide enough to get close to his final resting place. Where I will rev it a few times in his honor and pop the tab on a Coors Light and share with him

-
Back