Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
_p843x403&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=3ZOUxH6JiAAAX-OvCX4&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Half the grass mowed... Was going to switch gears and relocate the electric for new bathroom light fixture, but the wife didn't leave to go to the pool yet. So unless she gets moving pretty quick, I will just keep mowing - after another cup of coffee.

And another spot I got the words "Front end." out and he cut me off with "we don't do nothing with tires"
That makes sense actually. Around here, the full service garages that are also big on tire sales are the ones that do alignments.

Not wearing a mask, havnt found one to work well with glasses, helmet and beard. I did have a box fan blowing to try and help. Garage door and windows open. Didn't seem bad at all, but something is still getting me. No work on it yesterday at all, but still a headache. I did get the pex run and an outside faucet finally. I will be able to wash the car now without 10000000 buckets.
Try adding a good light to the area you are welding. Could be eyes are overworked. I use my magnetic work light, i can see so much better when lens lightens.

Lincoln transmission leak. Very strange. Transmission was acting up, owner checked and added fluid, then it worked fine. Then it puked atf.

Only one place here that aligns our old cars.....and he is back logged....
I got a guy not far from here. The guy is about 70 years old by now. Been doing alignments for 50 years. Has his own shop. Small shop. He has even aligned big dump trucks by heating and bending the I-beams. Guy knows his s***. I had him align the Corvette for me because it had ball and trunnion ball joints and kingpins. Nobody knows what that is. He also aligned my Dodge truck after I lifted it. He does a lot of lifted trucks. Like I said guy knows his s***. Good guy to know

Amazing how much price varies by location .

that said, most of what was on sale, was sold out completely. But what was left, is what you get.

just curious, ground burger, 73/27 fatty stuff is 5.99 a pound here. What it where you are at

upload_2022-7-4_11-36-21.png

upload_2022-7-4_11-37-27.png

upload_2022-7-4_11-39-43.png

So I have a new a TV addiction. A show on discovery called “Building Off the Grid”. Lots of cool, unique builds more than actually being off the grid. But I’m a bit disappointed yet inspired. 75-80 percent of these tiny, off grid homes are actually Airbnbs, that go for 500 a night!
Has me rethinking the grain bin shop idea! I think it was @WV64Signet that suggested an Airbnb, definitely had me rethinking it

So I have a new a TV addiction. A show on discovery called “Building Off the Grid”. Lots of cool, unique builds more than actually being off the grid. But I’m a bit disappointed yet inspired. 75-80 percent of these tiny, off grid homes are actually Airbnbs, that go for 500 a night!
Has me rethinking the grain bin shop idea! I think it was @WV64Signet that suggested an Airbnb, definitely had me rethinking it
Don't know if same, but have seen many episodes of off grid building shows. Lots of cool stuff they come up with when much of the normal stuff we take for granted is just not available.

time to get back to work after enjoying a venison burger and a brew. I did find the original horrible color of the bathroom. LOL. Was light blue when we got the place...

BBB9437F-068C-4EB9-B4FB-3EFD84C495CC.jpeg

Air bnb’s around here have been banned. Bed and breakfast no problem.
There has been problems with people coming out and in various ways terrorize neighbourhoods.
One built a “single family dwelling” that was 10 suites all intended for short term rentals.
To work around the hotel/motel regulations.

Try adding a good light to the area you are welding. Could be eyes are overworked. I use my magnetic work light, i can see so much better when lens lightens.

I have been using my magnetic rechargeable LED light. It helps a ton. Most of my issues seem sinus related. Almost has to be the fumes, dust from grinding etc

Old floor model drill press
24” pipe wrench
2” tube cutter
2 5 foot bar clamps
All antique
$100.

-
Back