Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Grabbed this last night ....Am●€on had it for $100 off...

Screenshot_20220704-070623_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Morning!
Cool,windy and should be raining soon.
Im tired, been a busy week .

Good morning, looks like the wife was out in the shop till 11 o'clock last night, cameras catching her come in for the night, she had a couple lamps to repair...
I hope I feel like my old self today.

100 degrees (real temps) all this week .
No rain now for 11 days, farmers are hurting

Ouch...hope there's some relief soon.

Today starting out in the 50s... supposed to reach 85 today.
Sounds like a good 4th , its so dry here i haven't mowed in a week, and looks like I will not this week as well, to dry and dusty.
Hope everyone has a great day :thumbsup:

Should be able to get to calibrating the rest of the meters Keefer picked up for me timing light is good, the rest need a bit of tlc. Have a few more stashed I did not think I would get to but I am basically packed up for the show so have some time. Doing a 440-6 for a friends shop since his machine is down for a fast turnaround. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow.

Should be able to get to calibrating the rest of the meters Keefer picked up for me timing light is good, the rest need a bit of tlc. Have a few more stashed I did not think I would get to but I am basically packed up for the show so have some time. Doing a 440-6 for a friends shop since his machine is down for a fast turnaround. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow.
I wish you all good selling.

Lincoln for a transmission leak.
Some kinda ford for brake work.
Corvette for bad alt or electrical problem
51 merc to finish assembling
35 ford street rod shuts down when hot and transmission leak.
69 chevelle to pull engine (454).going for rebuild…
Guess i should get to work.

Lincoln for a transmission leak.
Some kinda ford for brake work.
Corvette for bad alt or electrical problem
51 merc to finish assembling
35 ford street rod shuts down when hot and transmission leak.
69 chevelle to pull engine (454).going for rebuild…
Guess i should get to work.
Wow. Busy! And some fun stuff!

Good morning. Off to a foggy start, me not outside. Headache since yesterday. 3 days in a row. Last 2 were migraine days. The better welding helmet helped some, but still headache later. I don't know. Just going to ease into today and hopefully feel better and get some work done. Marie is working, apparently farms don't get today off as veggies grow regardless of holidays.

Good morning. Off to a foggy start, me not outside. Headache since yesterday. 3 days in a row. Last 2 were migraine days. The better welding helmet helped some, but still headache later. I don't know. Just going to ease into today and hopefully feel better and get some work done. Marie is working, apparently farms don't get today off as veggies grow regardless of holidays.
Are you wearing a mask for the welding fumes, or even a small fan to push the away a bit ? Could be your headache possibly

-
Back