Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks John. I have probed around and the most pain is left side. I can't move the knee cap at all. The sheets on the bed were too heavy and painful so had to sleep on my side. Painful to the touch, but less pain standing or hobbling. Thinking with a peg leg, I need to send Marie to get me an eye patch and work in the word Arrrrggg more. And she is excited about us getting a parrot
That really sucks. And…
:rofl:

Progress is progress. You gain ground every single day.

How much ground would a ground hog gain if a ground hog could gain ground???
huh.gif

Thanks

Yes... eating the elephant

Frustrated with NAPA.... Online order last night for pick-up this morning. 4 items on the list...website indicated 3 available for 30 minute pick up and one for next day...

Reality: 1 item competely unavailable, 1 item 7 day wait from manufacturer, 1 item an unacceptable "substitute".... so I got 1 thing there and started the round- robin. All this precipitated by the 5-day shipping delay on the alignment tool from Speedway Motors.

Yeah yeah yeah. Worlds smallest violin. :lol:

Violin.gif
Violin.gif
Violin.gif

Nice day out. I should be doing something to the car or at least some yard work... But I gotta get back at this bathroom project or I will still be on it in September. :eek: Actually, the wife just told me a friend of hers is coming in a couple weeks ( I knew she would be here, just not when that would be) Wanted to know if bathroom could be done. :BangHead: I told her I didn't see any way, but I might actually be able to get most of it by then. I did remind her Carlisle is this week, and not optional.

You kinda ssked for it ..this is right now. It started Friday night. Alternating ice, bending, straight, trying to walk a bit, etc. No fever or anything. Less pain today.

View attachment 1715953724
Go get checked...

Cellulitis (sel-u-LIE-tis) is a common, potentially serious bacterial skin infection. The affected skin is swollen and inflamed and is typically painful and warm to the touch.

Cellulitis usually affects the lower legs, but it can occur on the face, arms and other areas. The infection happens when a break in the skin allows bacteria to enter.

Left untreated, the infection can spread to the lymph nodes and bloodstream and rapidly become life-threatening. It isn't usually spread from person to person.

Go get checked...

Cellulitis (sel-u-LIE-tis) is a common, potentially serious bacterial skin infection. The affected skin is swollen and inflamed and is typically painful and warm to the touch.

Cellulitis usually affects the lower legs, but it can occur on the face, arms and other areas. The infection happens when a break in the skin allows bacteria to enter.

Left untreated, the infection can spread to the lymph nodes and bloodstream and rapidly become life-threatening. It isn't usually spread from person to person.

I just didn't know if I should go today, Sunday. Walk in clinic (ha ha walk) or ER....or just wait until tomorrow when more resources are available.

It is blowing and raining here Frank? You must have missed it. No outside work for me today. I am giving serious thought to popcorn and a movie!
Trying to rain. But im in my 40x80 quonset. If rain gets too loud to hear music i may consider stopping.

I'm about 6 hours from hoppy land. Stopping for the night. Leave early get there in the AM.

Hey first year I've heard him get a room for the night.
He needs to make better decisions though...North Little Rock really...NO hell NO.
He needs to ask us those questions.
It was fine. New hotel. New area...they had security

-
Back