Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finished mowing the rest of the yard this morning, Almost ran over a big black snake that was going from the garage to the woodpile. It wasnt very fat, but covered 3ft+ long x maybe 1.5ft wide. -while running a full double S serpentine. My guess is easily 6ft+ if you straightened it out.

Lunch time!

C5EA0A53-05BC-49CE-9021-271A0D515F50.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know why my honing stones seem to be wearing way too fast, but I got 2 cylinders honed beautiful and remeasured and confirmed the taper is in spec but now I need to order more hone stones. ......

Maybe I'll use something other than engine oil

View attachment 1715954696

Try using something lighter like carb cleaner....

Finished mowing the rest of the yard this morning, Almost ran over a big black snake that was going from the garage to the woodpile. It wasnt very fat, but covered 3ft+ long x maybe 1.5ft wide. -while running a full double S serpentine. My guess is easily 6ft+ if you straightened it out.

Black snakes matter...

So, I went to my Orthopedic guy. he is worried of infection. Redid blood work, antibiotics, off my feet 100% for 10 days.

He says, no ice, no wrap, no brace. Just antibiotics and ibuprofen. No doing anything. I am only allowed to do what Marie says and allows. She was there to hear that!! :lol:

So, I went to my Orthopedic guy. he is worried of infection. Redid blood work, antibiotics, off my feet 100% for 10 days.

He says, no ice, no wrap, no brace. Just antibiotics and ibuprofen. No doing anything. I am only allowed to do what Marie says and allows. She was there to hear that!! :lol:
She will take good care of you.

Yesterday’s storm. Think my house was in there somewhere…
B41DB6F8-12D9-48DD-B5AE-7ECC0539B340.png

Score! Go Team Marie!

Good deal on the second opinion. It looked like something more than bursitis from the photo.

Can't you just Fax them?
That’s just it… I did fax the forms. Plus mailed them overnight. And sent the same copies electronically… each time, they said they got them but they needed more…

-
Back