Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning...

Hope everything holds together for the journey
Thanks I'll be fine. My injury is one I've had since the start of my season.
To bull headed to stop and take a few weeks off (don't want to miss the fun) therefore the continued re-injury.
This time though, I'm waving the flag and going to give it a rest.

Good Morning All! Took the day off today cause the roof took a hit from neighbors fir tree during last little bit of wind we had. Daughter said she heard a thunk, woke her up and scared the hell out of her. They looked on the back side of the house where the branch landed, missed looking at West side. I'm cleaning gutters this last weekend and saw it, pretty sure it punched a hole in roof.

Good Morning All! Took the day off today cause the roof took a hit from neighbors fir tree during last little bit of wind we had. Daughter said she heard a thunk, woke her up and scared the hell out of her. They looked on the back side of the house where the branch landed, missed looking at West side. I'm cleaning gutters this last weekend and saw it, pretty sure it punched a hole in roof.

Hope it's a simple fix....

Hope it's a simple fix....

I pulled out some 3 tab that was left over from our build, was hoping would never need. If they need to go in the attic to do anything from the inside it could be tough, pretty tall roof. Roofer is on other projects but is insured by Allstate which my wife got the recommendation from (her boss).

I pulled out some 3 tab that was left over from our build, was hoping would never need. If they need to go in the attic to do anything from the inside it could be tough, pretty tall roof. Roofer is on other projects but is insured by Allstate which my wife got the recommendation from (her boss).

Wood and nails I do much better with than wrenches and engines :D

Tough to find good contractors....even harder to have them show up.

Well softball tonight. First hit pulled the left quad running to first but kept playing.
Next inning chasing a fly ball pulled the right hamstring.
Moved from outfield to first base for the rest of the game.
I took my turn batting and gutted it out with a slow run to first.
We came from behind won 16-15.
I'm on the IR for a week or two I'm tired of fighting leg problems.
I've never had problems been dealing with leg issues for two months.
On the road early in the morning 80 miles to the shop to get the golf cart aka the beast fixed.
Three hours driving Cheryl was worried about me with leg issues driving that far...cruise control I'm good!! :thumbsup:
Leg pain. Ya i get it. 15 months of it. Pinched nerve. Finally released almost 2 weeks ago. Still have to recover, biggest thing is sleeping,i am catching up on all that missed sleep.
Working, walking is getting easier, but muscles in spasm for so long need time to recover.

Morning!
Sun came up, and its dark now. Whats up with that?
This summer has been crap…

Morning everyone a little BK and coffee before I hit the road.
Travel safe and being Captain obvious, clearly your quad was not healed from last injury. I am totally guessing here but I doubt you heal today like you did at 35? Just sayin…. More healing, more pregame stretching more stretching period! Drive safe today. Don’t let the trailer swap ends on ya!

I think Hershey is a annual one for us here now. One day is definately no where near enough time need three days just for te swap areae!

Good morning

Farmers and ranchers are really hurting here, we did get an inch of rain yesterday, but it just disappeared and was in and out of here within an hour. Selling cattle early they say.
I have a tall bucket of fresh water out with watermelon for the deer and there new born.
Another 100 + week for us here in northeast Arkansas, with no rain in site.

-
Back