Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New Bronco dealer markup!! Fing nitz..
92044_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=9B6TSPCy6jcAX_YfmHS&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Squirrels started eating cukes this year, and last night there was an egglant missing. Hmm. Also some carrot tops chewed down. OK that's not squirrel. I might set the game camara up to see what I'm up against. Or I may not since there's not much I can do about it...:rolleyes:

I live on Deer Ridge Rd., good name for it lol! I do have a 7 foot fence that's keeping them out, need to install the 150 feet of hardware cloth. Next year I'll switch out the netting for 3/8 inch, then watch the hummingbirds go in and decide they like blueberries/gooseberries!

So all my want to do’s are done.
Made a deal on a fargo truck box converted to a trailer. 53 or 54. Has the big fenders. And one side has cutout for a spare. $200 is fair in my mind. So if i stretch cab, i will need to stretch frame too. Im good with that.

Haven't heard from Karl today ? Did he win the 1 Billion ? Somebody near Chicago had the only winning number.....

Haven't heard from Karl today ? Did he win the 1 Billion ? Somebody near Chicago had the only winning number.....
Actually I won. I wanna share it with you all. Just send me your SSN, date of birth and routing and checking account numbers. Thanks

Well, i swept shop floor. Not doing any more. Im going to go bother the wife. She’s probably in panic mode, packing and re-packing. And there are dinner plans today. And its hot.

Well, i swept shop floor. Not doing any more. Im going to go bother the wife. She’s probably in panic mode, packing and re-packing. And there are dinner plans today. And its hot.
You and I always seem to have opposite days when it comes to task lists. Mowed, split wood, deep cleaned the kitchen, and worked on the AC. Now it’s evening of campfire and beer.

-
Back