Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've actually found sawdust in a manual transmission before.

Yessir... Most of these were 3 speed manuals...although we did score a 4 speed at one point. Pretty easy to swap it in and out of the trucks. I think we had 3 Chevy's and a Ford behind my buddy's house. His mom would have fits about all the parts laying around back in the woods. :thumbsup:

M&H doesn't even make their own harnesses, they get them from year one or at least the guys year one gets them from.
Other way around. M&H makes them but Year one got the exclusive on the harnesses they were involved in fronting the production.

Hoppy's Tikey truck had brake fluid in the transmission. Enough to almost get me home. I put a new transmission in it and never finished it and sold it to Hoppy...acorns and all.

Hoppy's Tikey truck had brake fluid in the transmission. Enough to almost get me home. I put a new transmission in it and never finished it and sold it to Hoppy...acorns and all.
Brake fluid will swell the seals and help with oil leaks but you don't need much. :poke::lol:

Carquest can have it by tomorrow morning.... That's about the best I can do right now.
Nothing a bourbon won’t solve! I am fighting installing some new hearing protection/comms on range gear. Getting ready for a week long event. The new stuff has higher DB rating but holy crap lots of complexity. I can literally program them to listen to my iPod music! As I age I try and protect what little hearing I got left. This new set is much better than my old. Kind of retrofitting my gear, it was time!

Nothing a bourbon won’t solve! I am fighting installing some new hearing protection/comms on range gear. Getting ready for a week long event. The new stuff has higher DB rating but holy crap lots of complexity. I can literally program them to listen to my iPod music! As I age I try and protect what little hearing I got left. This new set is much better than my old. Kind of retrofitting my gear, it was time!

Nice... I'd thought about going to electronics. My hearing sucks. LoL.

Been looking for that M&H harness and found that others besides Year One sell them. Van's Auto has one for $610. :thumbsup:
I've bought from them before easy to deal with. I'll call Monday.

[[ Hmmmm..... would he be on HERE if he ACTUALLY won the Mega Millions......:popcorn: ]]
At least if I understand it right. I did 5 plays for $10. 2 of them had one reg + the mega ball. Looks like I won $8.
Played online. Not even sure how I collect my vast fortune. LOL

Last edited:
Front yard is peaking, absolutely stunning.

248DE02B-1AE2-4B15-9B9B-AA832B795BFF.jpeg

Running wild on the Streetside Classics website :lol:
Pretty sure the winner could buy all of them. But that includes a lot of newer crap I wouldn't want. I think I would start by acquiring garage space for like 100 cars and go from there. :thumbsup:

Just one?

-
Back