Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got some non mopar work going on. Ford 4.0 OHV with a bad timing chain tensioner.

20220729_180508.jpg

Have you done a 5.4 with the three valve heads yet?
I had one come through the yard with seized roller rocker thingys but I didn't fix it because I think the whole engine was already too far gone. .... it dropped a valve.

Those seemed to have a lot of issues

I had one come through the yard with seized roller rocker thingys but I didn't fix it because I think the whole engine was already too far gone.

Those seemed to have a lot of issues
Blowing spark plugs is a big one. Timing chain and tensioner issues is another.

Blowing spark plugs is a big one. Timing chain and tensioner issues is another.
Is that the one with the tensioner on the rear of the passenger side head? 2 and 3 valve confuse me and I am not a Ford fan. Those sold a lot of tools for me.

Isthat the one withthe tensioner on the rear of the passenger side head? 2 and 3 valve confuse me and I am not a Ford fan. Those sold a lot of tools for me.
I don't know anything about them other than I've been asked by dozens of people if I would fix them. Hell no.

Morning Mopar dreamers.
I was pricing a M&H dash harness for the Barracuda holly s**t they're proud of them $680 bucks. :eek:
I'm gonna go have to sell some plasma, pop bottles, something. :D

Good morning all , another Saturday morning is here.
Today's the day to get my kick down and shift cable in, I think I am up to it :)

Screenshot_20220715-125506_Chrome.jpg

Morning Mopar dreamers.
I was pricing a M&H dash harness for the Barracuda holly s**t they're proud of them $680 bucks. :eek:
I'm gonna go have to sell some plasma, pop bottles, something. :D
Is classical industries any cheaper? M&H doesn't even make their own harnesses, they get them from year one or at least the guys year one gets them from.

Is classical industries any cheaper? M&H doesn't even make their own harnesses, they get them from year one or at least the guys year one gets them from.
Nope all the same price. M&H is what I've used for the trunk and engine harness.

-
Back