Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yard sailing was a bust. Didn't feel like playing the auto store computer game so came home and ordered actual Mopar linkage bushings from Rock auto. Should have by mid-week.
Your day sounds like mine . Hope you get your part !

It's been raining here at the lake. I think I will head out for a craft distillery tour in a half hour. It might be fun. Grain to glass and they have whiskeys and bourbons so some aged stuff.

My '72 Swinger that was purchased as my daughter's first car was almost a
Studebaker View attachment 1715966326 Commander with a 389 tri-power Pontiac, 4 spd with 10" Cragars on the back. Friend of mine was selling real cheap and it was an animal :steering:. The light bulb of common sense came on one day before I bought the Studee :lol:. ":wtf: are you thinking getting your 16 yr old daughter a 350 horse 4spd car?" I found the Swinger shortly after :lol:
I would have got the swinger for her......and the Stude for ME!!!

It's been raining here at the lake. I think I will head out for a craft distillery tour in a half hour. It might be fun. Grain to glass and they have whiskeys and bourbons so some aged stuff.
I'm ready for a drink...the ex-wife came by to pick up the Granddaughter this morning.
Grands Mom is out of town and been staying with us for a few days.
Little did I know Cheryl and the ex had made plans today for a canning class. They made salsa.
As good as we all get along now (divorced 26 years), I left them cooking and goofed off for a couple hours.
If I croak have someone check the salsa...:D

That your third set of them?
Only if you count the originals... I'm pretty sure I replace them all new when I put it back together. Probably Dorman or whatever aftermarket. One of those failed last year. I thought it was the same spot again, but looks like its not. The Mopar one I bought then is black, I think all the others were the yellowish nylon. The Black one still looks good. The ones coming from RA are supposed to be the black Mopar ones.

I'm ready for a drink...the ex-wife came by to pick up the Granddaughter this morning.
Little did I know Cheryl and the ex had made plans today for a canning class. They made salsa.
As good as we all get along now (divorced 26 years), I left them cooking and goofed off for a couple hours.
Don't piss them both off. :rofl::poke:

I think I will head out for a craft distillery tour in a half hour.
We are planning to go somewhere for dinner. I wanted to check out a new brewpub and she was good with it. But called to see if reservation needed and their kitchen is not serving due to 'maintenance issues' Taproom is open and they will have food trucks. So, think we will save that for another time. Haven't picked an alternate yet...

We are planning to go somewhere for dinner. I wanted to check out a new brewpub and she was good with it. But called to see if reservation needed and their kitchen is not serving due to 'maintenance issues' Taproom is open and they will have food trucks. So, think we will save that for another time. Haven't picked an alternate yet...
We went to a brew pub last night. Excellent beer and scratch built pizza.

I've thought about getting a quality, outdoor cover with a locking cable....don't know if it's worth the investment at this point as it's a garage queen still

Well, I took the car, and all went fine. Maybe parking between my instructors at a martial arts school was the key, but it worked. Damn it's hot out. 90+ ans crazy humid. Leaving for the cruise I'm about 30 min

Protect your knee today, in that environment your posture will change as will load on knee. Be smart. Don’t make us send Marie (sp?) on ya!

I was just there for support. I held some boards for breaking, but otherwise just sat in a chair by the rest of the judges. All is good. The threats that friends make...sheesh. :poke:

:lol:

296005445_3344955849081953_1358198365386007928_n.png

Take her up on it!!! You’re lucky. My wife hates car trips. By the first 30 minutes, she’s worst than the kids and nagging the rest of the way. Every bump, noise, vibration; swerve turn pass etc it’s a critique of my driving lol

Driving with a woman...

Leftovers here Tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok I am laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes!

-
Back