Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang. That's some distance
DHL overnight he said ship them. dam like 150 to send them. Really custom stuff with a spare. he is sick of his MSD distributors failing and somehow heard of me. Cold call. Hey can anyone here draw? I really need a logo for stuff like this. Have a great idea, just not that sort of artist.

DHL overnight he said ship them. dam like 150 to send them. Really custom stuff with a spare. he is sick of his MSD distributors failing and somehow heard of me. Cold call. Hey can anyone here draw? I really need a logo for stuff like this. Have a great idea, just not that sort of artist.
I do some logo drawings, pm me or help me understand what you need

Morning men and one woman of mayhem! I can’t wait to hear the reply from Chris on the FB snob guy. Only thing worse than one carpet cleaning guy in the house is two of them. What a mess, got the whole house steam cleaned. I would not even want to guess what their filters looked like afterwards. 8 years of German Shedder debris in the carpet. Like the two courageous creatures we are Hemi and I hid in the shop for the whole event once I got all the furniture moved.

8C3D140C-1DCB-4206-A776-7F1217F281CF.jpeg

Check out Fiverr...

Fiverr.com

Gig economy site with people that'll work with you on design and give you quality file formats for printing, etc

Call Ddaddy ???? :rofl:

Knd of going throuh the same thing with that snap on set up I went to look at and they guy never showed up but texted me his address to my house phone. I went to a firehouse we were supposed to meet at and waithed 45 minutes. Guy would not even give me his number. Now wants to sell it to me for 50.
(3) Marketplace - Old Snap-on Analyzer | Facebook

Knd of going throuh the same thing with that snap on set up I went to look at and they guy never showed up but texted me his address to my house phone. I went to a firehouse we were supposed to meet at and waithed 45 minutes. Guy would not even give me his number. Noe wants to sell it to me for 50.

Yeah. Hate that... or the meet up in person suddenly wants to lowball you.

Care to give us your method? The "big" inner bearing is what carrys the load. I have to wonder about the parallel of the races.

If by greasing the bearings: large dab of grease in the palm, work the large end of the bearing against the grease forcing it out between the rollers on the smaller end. Keep at it until it is full all the way around. @krazykuda is going to be all over this one...

-
Back